Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Streaming service with older shows/movies?

• 10-11-2020 1:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,063 ✭✭✭✭

We've got Netflix, HBO, Amazon Prime, etc...
    All great with plenty of content, but is there anything there with some older content?

I'd be especially interested in having access to some 70s/80s TV Shows like Columbo, Airwolf, A-Team, Alf, Miami Vice, Knight Rider, MASH, Dynasty, MacGyver, Dallas, Neighbours, and others like that...
    As well as some classic movies from those times...

Is there any streaming service with such content available?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,657 ✭✭✭corkie

^^^ PM Sent!!??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,079 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

If you have a VPN there's legal streaming services like Tubi, Pluto TV, Xumo and Film Rise. I think maybe one or two of those will have some old shows. There's also a multitude of illegal streaming services but might be patchy with older stuff.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Advertisement