Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone broadband

• 10-11-2020 9:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Have been with virgin media for the last few years. Service has been reliable and sppeds pretty good,no major issues with them over the last few years. Have had their 360mb package and most recently their 250mb package. I see vodafone are doing a 500mb package for €30 which is half the price of virgin media on only a 12 month contract.

How do people find speed and reliability vith Vodafone. Any reason i shouldn't snap this up and save €360 a year. Their GB package is €40 pm but likely overkill for me. Main uses are streaming,IPTV,bit of online Xbox and running my smart home devices. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Hi all,

Have been with virgin media for the last few years. Service has been reliable and sppeds pretty good,no major issues with them over the last few years. Have had their 360mb package and most recently their 250mb package. I see vodafone are doing a 500mb package for €30 which is half the price of virgin media on only a 12 month contract.

How do people find speed and reliability vith Vodafone. Any reason i shouldn't snap this up and save €360 a year. Their GB package is €40 pm but likely overkill for me. Main uses are streaming,IPTV,bit of online Xbox and running my smart home devices. Thanks

If it's SIRO, there's also SKY, PURE etc who do equivalent deals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

TheDriver wrote: »
    If it's SIRO, there's also SKY, PURE etc who do equivalent deals

No mention of SIRO when i input my address. Will check the others out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

No mention of SIRO when i input my address. Will check the others out.

Go to siro.ie and try there. If not, it's prob OpenEir FTTH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

TheDriver wrote: »
    Go to siro.ie and try there. If not, it's prob OpenEir FTTH

Yeah spoke to Vodafone and its Siro. Thanks.

Advertisement