If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order 134773

Options
  • 10-11-2020 10:19am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Order number as above went in over the weekend, will the courier call us before coming to the house? We're in the middle, literally, of a building site at the moment, the OPW are doing a flood prevention scheme through our area, so it's not exactly easy to find our drive way, and the gate post with the number on it has been removed, so we probably will have to guide him in to us to be able to unload the box. 

One of us will be here most of the time, so it shouldn't be an issue, but better I give you advance warning of the issues in our estate at the moment.

Best regards

Steve

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Order number as above went in over the weekend, will the courier call us before coming to the house? We're in the middle, literally, of a building site at the moment, the OPW are doing a flood prevention scheme through our area, so it's not exactly easy to find our drive way, and the gate post with the number on it has been removed, so we probably will have to guide him in to us to be able to unload the box. 

One of us will be here most of the time, so it shouldn't be an issue, but better I give you advance warning of the issues in our estate at the moment.

Best regards

Steve
    Hi Steve.

I have passed this onto Emma who looks after our web sales and she will let the courier know.

You should receive a text message from the courier with your tracking details and a contact number for them if you need to get in touch with them.

Fingers crossed there should be no issues.

However if you do you can contact Emma directly at EmmaJ@Richersounds.ie or of course post here and I can pass the details over to her.

Kenny.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Best regards

Steve
    Hi Steve.

I have passed this onto Emma who looks after our web sales and she will let the courier know.

You should receive a text message from the courier with your tracking details and a contact number for them if you need to get in touch with them.

However if you do you can contact Emma directly at EmmaJ@Richersounds.ie or of course post here and I can pass the details over to her.

Kenny.
    Thanks for that, it should work out, but with the way things are, there can be vehicles around that make it even harder than normal to get into our drive, but if they are sending us a text, we can make sure that it's not blocked up around the time they are due.

Best regards

Steve

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Best regards

Steve
    Hi Steve.

Kenny.
    Thanks for that, it should work out, but with the way things are, there can be vehicles around that make it even harder than normal to get into our drive, but if they are sending us a text, we can make sure that it's not blocked up around the time they are due.

Best regards

Steve
    Hi Steve.

We have now passed the details over to the courier so hopefully the delivery should run smoothly :)

Kenny.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Best regards

Steve
    Hi Steve.

Kenny.

Best regards

Steve
    Hi Steve.

We have now passed the details over to the courier so hopefully the delivery should run smoothly :)

Kenny.
    Delivery did indeed go smoothly, driver rang me when he was very close just to confirm which driveway was us, so a walk up the drive, and everyone happy. Not connected it yet, but unboxed to check for any possible damage, and nothing visible, so all good there also, I always twitch a little with screens, as there's very little protection on them these days.

Thanks again for keeping up the good service,

Best regards

Steve

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Steve,

thanks as ever for the kind words and the business - we really appreciate it ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.