If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price match? :)

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

pete wrote: »
    Hi Pete.

Thanks for the post.

The Link above gives a 404 error code and there is no product or pricing shown.

I think this is because the free headphones deal has finished and is no longer available.

The 65CX5 has just been dropped to the £1799 from £1999 (Our .ie website has yet to update)
    It includes our VIP year guarantee and I could also offer free shipping for a boardie :)

The CX5 are cracking televisions.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭pete

yeah it looked like someone in RSUK had applied the price drop to the page with the free headphones and £100 voucher 

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lg-oled65cx5lb-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-i-ps100-gift-voucher-ps1799-at-richer-sounds-3584562

thought it was worth a try though, ha

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AlanCasseb

Hi David,

great news that the 65CX dropped, it's indeed a great TV.

Can you please have a look at order number 134390? It was made 12 days ago and I understand that falls into the 14 days price guarantee? :D

How do I proceed to get that difference?

Cheers.

yeah it looked like someone in RSUK had applied the price drop to the page with the free headphones and £100 voucher 

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lg-oled65cx5lb-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-i-ps100-gift-voucher-ps1799-at-richer-sounds-3584562

Hey Pete.

It must have been an error as it does not show up on our .co.uk website and the Free headphone deal finished a while ago at the £1999 Sterling price.

Any questions please let me know.

Kenny.

AlanCasseb wrote: »
    Hi David,

Can you please have a look at order number 134390? It was made 12 days ago and I understand that falls into the 14 days price guarantee? :D

Cheers.
    Hi AlanCasseb.

I have asked David to drop you a call about the refund.
    The current £1799 does not include the £100 voucher like the £1999 price did but you will be still due some form of refund :)

Kenny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭pete

Hey Pete.

It must have been an error as it does not show up on our .co.uk website and the Free headphone deal finished a while ago at the £1999 Sterling price.

Any questions please let me know.

Kenny.
    It's a great price all the same.... but even so, when does the black friday price guarantee kick in?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AlanCasseb

AlanCasseb wrote: »
    Hi David,

Cheers.
    Hi AlanCasseb.

I have asked David to drop you a call about the refund.
    The current £1799 does not include the £100 voucher like the £1999 price did but you will be still due some form of refund :)

Kenny.
    Noice! Thanks Kenny.

No problem at all AlanCasseb :)

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.