Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrib Great Southern and Oasis to be demolished

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Stevolende wrote: »
    yeah I know taht place. Its currently an open space taht had horses in yesterday. It gets flooded quite a bit. But I do like having it as an open space.
    Would presumably mean that the local area had a gym and swimming pool available to it at last.
    Heard that what is now the wooden infants school was previously supposed to be a sports place with a swimming pool so it was a shame it didn't become one, though i guess the kids need somewhere to be.

Seemed to be some surveying going on at the point possibly just up from there that used to be a traveller park up a couple of months ago. Not sure what is and isn't part of this projected hotel site .
    & i think there's an ancient path of historic note that runs straight through some of that ground.

Seems to be a bit excessive for that site. There are plenty of gyms and swimming pools nearby.

Advertisement