Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big open gobs

Options
  • 10-11-2020 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭

Now a nice smile is lovely, and dental hygiene is very important. And the millennium generation and younger are now like Americans in that they have better teeth than their parents, majority of people in their 20s now have pretty much perfect white teeth.
    But why do some people on tv have to constantly open their mouths as wide as a basking whale and let us be able to look down their gob?? I was watching Graham Norton few weeks ago and Miley Cyrus was performing along with numerous large cutouts of herself doing various poses, many with gob open and tongue sticking out, in some you could even see her tonsils. This is disgusting.
    There is a lad called ‘mr beauty’ on the today show on RTÉ 1 and he keeps his big gob open so wide all the time he reminds me of ‘Chatterer’ from Hellraiser.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Do you not have better things to be doing rather than watching the Today show??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

The worst combination of all is when you see these z-listers fame/self obsessed Instagram stars with a huge open mouth and a mouthful of pristine horse veneers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Nobody replying on this thread. I was expecting it to be more popular than the coronavirus thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,577 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Nobody replying on this thread. I was expecting it to be more popular than the coronavirus thread.

I think you might be the only one who finds it interesting.

Advertisement