Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare town

• 10-11-2020 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Anyone here live in Kildare town. Looking up potential homes in town. What do you like/ not like about living in the town?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

Audcity wrote: »
    Anyone here live in Kildare town. Looking up potential homes in town. What do you like/ not like about living in the town?

Thanks in advance

I'm living in the town 3 years now, moved from Dublin. I absolutely love it here. love that its small but has plenty of shops and pubs (when they were allowed to open!). People are so nice too. The curragh is right on your doorstep for walks, its great!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Audcity

I am originally from Dublin also, but have been living in newbridge the past 20 years.

Maybe it is just nerves as it will be our first home and I want to ensure we make the right decision and don’t have buyers remorse.

Is there anything you feel that you feel Kildare town lacks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭10pennymixup

Audcity wrote: »
    I am originally from Dublin also, but have been living in newbridge the past 20 years.

Maybe it is just nerves as it will be our first home and I want to ensure we make the right decision and don’t have buyers remorse.

Is there anything you feel that you feel Kildare town lacks

The main thing it's lacking is a scarcity of Dub's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Audcity

When we move in next year there will be another Dub in the town 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

To be honest the only thing its lacking for me is family and friends 😔 they are all in Dublin and with all the lock downs it's been lonely not being able to go see them. Other than that it's been a great place to live for me and my daughter. ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
Advertisement