If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG CX 65 and Sanus BLT2-B1

Options
  • 10-11-2020 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

Hi chaps,

Just saw your black Friday deals email now.

Can I have a price for the above?

Can you recommend anyone in the Cork area (even by PM) who can install this on the wall for me? Don't feel confident doing it myself.

Thanks a lot!

John

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi chaps,

Just saw your black Friday deals email now.

Can I have a price for the above?

Can you recommend anyone in the Cork area (even by PM) who can install this on the wall for me? Don't feel confident doing it myself.

Thanks a lot!

John
    Hi John,

Thanks for the post!

The best price I could do on the OLED65CX5, Sanus BLT2 and shipping to Cork would be £1869.95 as our prices have already started to drop for Black Friday!

You can order that for delivery via the link below!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204678-lg-oled65cx5lb-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

I would need to check and see who would be available in the Cork area for installation for you!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Hi John,

Thanks for the post!

The best price I could do on the OLED65CX5, Sanus BLT2 and shipping to Cork would be £1869.95 as our prices have already started to drop for Black Friday!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204678-lg-oled65cx5lb-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

I would need to check and see who would be available in the Cork area for installation for you!

Kind regards

David

Think I'll go for it David.

I'm just waiting to hear back about a fix from LG regarding some stutter issues with VRR and the Xbox Series X.

Been following this TV with interest for a few months now. Ye come highly recommended by Vincent Teoh and the team at HDTVtest!

Hi John,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David

Think I'll go for it David.

I'm just waiting to hear back about a fix from LG regarding some stutter issues with VRR and the Xbox Series X.

Been following this TV with interest for a few months now. Ye come highly recommended by Vincent Teoh and the team at HDTVtest!
    If you want to go ahead with the order NeitherJohn just drop us your contact number in a PM and we can give you a buzz to finalise the order.

Kenny.

PM sent! There's another question in the PM I sent ye chaps.

Cheers of the PM NeitherJohn.

I'll drop you one back ASAP.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Kenny.
    I'm just sorting something at the banks end, chaps. Should get the order to ye off on Monday. Thanks a lot.

Kenny.
    I'm just sorting something at the banks end, chaps. Should get the order to ye off on Monday. Thanks a lot.
    No problem at all NeitherJohn.

Just let me know when you have ordered and I will have it processed ASAP for you.

Thanks

Kenny.

Kenny.

Just let me know when you have ordered and I will have it processed ASAP for you.

Thanks

Kenny.
    Just ordered there, chaps.;) I'll PM the order number for you.

Kenny.

Thanks

Kenny.
    Just ordered there, chaps.;) I'll PM the order number for you.
    Just received your order NeitherJohn! Thanks so much for the business!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.