If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42"

Options
  • 11-11-2020 7:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭

Hi

Looking for a 42" and came across a Philips Ambilight 43PUS8545/12

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B089NJTH49

What can you offer in comparison?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Logistic,

thanks for the post - we don't stock that model unfortunately - we have not launched our Black Friday offers across the Philips range yet but the closest Philips we stock is the 43PUS8555:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204870-philips-43pus8555-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

From other brands we have LG and Samsung in 43" - but at the moment stock is a little constrained on 43" across the board.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭logistic

Hi Logistic,

thanks for the post - we don't stock that model unfortunately - we have not launched our Black Friday offers across the Philips range yet but the closest Philips we stock is the 43PUS8555:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204870-philips-43pus8555-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

From other brands we have LG and Samsung in 43" - but at the moment stock is a little constrained on 43" across the board.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

Thanks the quick reply.

Only difference I can see between the 2 is the remote and 6 years vip. Would that be correct?

Presume your black friday offers will start on 27th?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Logistic,

TBH I have not done a full feature breakdown - but yep all our TV includes a 6 year guarantee.

On BF - we have already launched quite a lot of deals (our HQ even took me completely off guard yesterday!) but on Philips only the OLEDS have featured so far - as soon as I get an update on Philips BF offers we will pop a post up here for you ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.