Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reusable milk pods for Dolce Gusto.

Options
  • 11-11-2020 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

I bought a dolce gusto thinking I would save €millions by making my own cappuccino rather than going to the cafe or petrol station. I'm actually drinking 10 times more cappuccinos now so it hasn't really made a difference in cost.

So I've been googling the reusable metal pods so I can

a) Save money

And

b) Save the turtles of course.

Apparently the ones for plain black coffee are decent. What about making the frothy milk? Has anyone tried one with milk powder?

I saw one video of a reusable pod with milk powder on youtube and the froth looked pretty shyte and flat.

So I'm just looking for reviews before I go and buy one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭DilD

Can't imagine them being any good to be honest. You'd be better off getting a milk frother, soemthing like this maybe:

get_image.php?sku=NEX117.jpg&dim=320

One came with my Nesspresso machine and it was ok. I use an espresso machine/steamer now but that kind of frother above would do a better job than the milk pods any day

Advertisement