Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox series X - Amazon UK preorder

Options
  • 11-11-2020 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

I’ve preordered via Amazon Uk , using Parcelmotel.

Amazon shipped yesterday with confirmed same day delivery however the parcel only made it to St.Helens Amazon hub.

Just been notified of a delay.

Chatted with Amazon and they confirmed that it might not get delivered until the 15th. I requested a compensation as I took a day off work for it and the customer service representative offered me a refund for 2 months prime membership.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I got a voucher for £15, mine is still saying in St Helens

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Gally79

Mine was 1 day late, i got 2 months of Amazon prime refunded as well as a 10 GBP discount on any future order (fulfilled by Amazon).

Gally79 wrote: »
    Mine was 1 day late, i got 2 months of Amazon prime refunded as well as a 10 GBP discount on any future order (fulfilled by Amazon).

So you got it?

yes, got it yesterday (via Parcelmotel)

Gally79 wrote: »
    yes, got it yesterday (via Parcelmotel)

Nice, mine now delayed until the 24th.

• Advertisement

When they advised me of the delay, they initially quoted the 15th of November as delivery date. Some miracle happened and it got delivered on the 11th.

I just cancelled mine

Advertisement