Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No sign of refund from November 5th

Options
  • 11-11-2020 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

I made a fairly large purchase (in the region of 1000 Euro for a laptop) on October 31st. The company had to refund me as the item I ordered was out of stock, and I was notified of this on November 3rd. I originally paid with my debit card through PayPal, and the refund appears to have passed through my PayPal account on the 5th of November. I do not see the refund in my online banking account however.

I would appreciate it if you could tell me when to expect the refund, as I will not be able to afford another attempt at buying until the money is back in my account, and this laptop is urgently needed for my work and studies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

I made a fairly large purchase (in the region of 1000 Euro for a laptop) on October 31st. The company had to refund me as the item I ordered was out of stock, and I was notified of this on November 3rd. I originally paid with my debit card through PayPal, and the refund appears to have passed through my PayPal account on the 5th of November. I do not see the refund in my online banking account however.

I would appreciate it if you could tell me when to expect the refund, as I will not be able to afford another attempt at buying until the money is back in my account, and this laptop is urgently needed for my work and studies.
    Hi Aceandstuff,

Thanks for contacting us here today.

We would suggest contacting PayPal to check what their time frame is for sending on the payment to your Bank of Ireland card. We will credit your account as soon as the refund is processed by them.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement