Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Next Chapter - Being Better Than Most People At Most Things

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭BeginnerRunner

FRIDAY - lift
    A) HB Squat
    110kg 5x3

B) Deadlift
    145kg 5x54

B) Military Press - EMOM15:
    40kg 15x9 (deffo didn't get all 9s)

C1) Barbell Curls - EMOM20:
    27kg 10x10

C2) Pushdowns - EMOM20:
    20kg 10x10

SATURDAY - run
    9.5km @ 6m 09s
    58m 25s
    78% MHR / 70% HRR

MONDAY - run
    4.8km @ 6m 04s approx.
    29mins approx.
    77% MHR / 69% HRR

TODAY - lift
    A) Bench - EMOM15:
    82.5kg 15x9

B) Chest Supported Row - EMOM15:
    65kg 15x9

C1) Incline Bench:
    72.5kg 5x10

C2) Cable Row:
    40kg 5x10 - resting about 60-90s

D) Dips:
    6x10 - resting < 60s per round

//

Another bumper update. Still not 100% ok so easing myself back in.

Saturday's run was grand. Was absolutely in bits after it physically. Thought I'd lost all my preparedness but then remembered I'd also assembled a trampoline for my son that day and spent a large portion of the next 48 hours ****ing around on it. So the physical discomfort was probably as a result of that :D

Monday's run was really just a bit of a shakedown to get something done. Got runs planned for tomorrow and Saturday too. Might stick a short one in elsewhere to get back to 30km/week.

Both lifting sessions fairly sucked. Endurance fell off the edge of a cliff but that's not too surprising after 2 sessions in as many weeks.

We're off to Connemara for a couple of weeks in july so using between now and then as a run in to really knuckle down with training and try to drop some body fat. I've been paying attention to things recently and my BW currently is sitting right around my average lowest weight for the last couple of years anyway.

If I could drop 5.6kg between now and then I'd be a very happy camper.

Advertisement