Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa debit spending limit

Options
  • 11-11-2020 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I have a visa debit card, just wondering is there a limit on what you can spend in a year?(online transitions)

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi all, I have a visa debit card, just wondering is there a limit on what you can spend in a year?(online transitions)

Thanks
    Hi The Crazy Cat Lady,

There would be no yearly spending limit on this type of card. Once the funds are cleared and available in the account, you can purchase items online.

We hope this information helps. Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Hi The Crazy Cat Lady,

There would be no yearly spending limit on this type of card. Once the funds are cleared and available in the account, you can purchase items online.

We hope this information helps. Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Richard

Thanks for your reply. That answered my query

Advertisement