Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trout Pout

Options
  • 11-11-2020 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭

Why does anyone want those awful lip filler injection giving "trout pout"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I've no idea Liz, I think they look ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Personally think they look awful, Ive seen them done well twice at most but both women went to a local qualified GP with a masters in dermatology, proper training in administering fillers and 20 years experience. I think they consistently look bad when done by beauty therapists. Dont why anyone would go to a beauty therapist who did a short course on fillers and makes them look like a duck when they could go to a doctor and have them done for the same price or not much extra and look decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Personally think they look awful, Ive seen them done well twice at most but both women went to a local qualified GP with a masters in dermatology, proper training in administering fillers and 20 years experience. I think they consistently look bad when done by beauty therapists. Dont why anyone would go to a beauty therapist who did a short course on fillers and makes them look like a duck when they could go to a doctor and have them done for the same price or not much extra and look decent.
    The beauty therapist is prob cheaper.

Or they actually wanted them that way. I don't know.

It seems to be the thing to get them dissolved now.

Each to their own. Its not for me to say what others to on their own faces.

Advertisement