Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mcsports disappointment

Options
  • 12-11-2020 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Ordered on the 27th of October equipment's worth over two grand , delayed up to now. looked at reviews online and Facebook lots of people on the same boat, anybody in here still waiting for their order too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

everyone is over expecting these days. Online stores are exceptionally busy, and there are substantial delivery delays.

So I would almost be accepting 2 weeks as standard for large equipment pieces, but it would be good if companies related such information to their customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

took me a month to get a few small shot glasses from Poland

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭thehairygrape

Can’t recommend McSport, unfortunately. Positives: bought a treadmill for€1200. Delivery excellent. Almost too fast: I didn’t have time to assemble it due to work. Other positive: person answering the phone was most professional and helpful, in spite of my increasing exasperation. But she had very little power to do anything other than refer it on.
    Negatives. Where do I start? Basically, the belt was faulty. It lasted just one half hour session before it became unusable. I’ve totally failed to get anything done about it from McSports. Just a dead end. As a last resort I’ve put in a claim to the small claims court, but, mentally I’ve written off the money as a very expensive mistake. Hopefully, this post might save someone else from doing the same.

Advertisement