Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone here have experience with Corsair RMA?

Options
  • 12-11-2020 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

My Corsair PSU is acting up. Corsair are offering me RMA,they say the process will take 2 weeks.

Anyone here have personal experience with a Corsair RMA in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

I returned ram a few months ago where one stick developed a fault..and corsair ram has a lifetime warranty..RMA was sent to the uk and had replacement back within a week

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,247 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

A couple of times, a flaky PSU and dead RAM sticks. Never any issue, and always prompt.

When I had to send back an AX860i PSU with a failed temp sensor (a common issue with that model), they replaced it with an AX1200i instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Coyler

PSU blew up recently. Had a little back and forth to confirm it was dead as a doornail, got replaced with zero fuss.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Sent some faulty RAM back a few years ago, they exchanged it without any fuss.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Some faulty RAM went back awhile ago,had to send it to scan.co.uk depot.

Was fine though,from the day I sent the faulty stick I think 9 days later I got the replacement.

They didn't provide a return label until I said I wasn't paying for returns as their product was faulty through no action of mine.

They then gave me a return label so I didn't have to pay for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Coyler

Never thought of that. Got stuck with the postal charge for my dead PSU which wasn't nothing. Good tip for the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Bear in mind your consumer rights with the retailer which extend to at least two years and require that a refund replacement or repair is carried out without significant inconvenience.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Have also dealt with them and no issues. Psu died after 6 years, 7 year warranty, replaced with the newest version of what I had as my model no longer in production.

Takes a few weeks to get it all sorted but it will get sorted.

Advertisement