Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best outdoor place to eat takeout food?

Options
  • 12-11-2020 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

Meeting someone from my support bubble and we want to chill outside with some takeout. I'm thinking grand canal dock is decent, anywhere else come to mind?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

stainluss wrote: »
    Meeting someone from my support bubble and we want to chill outside with some takeout. I'm thinking grand canal dock is decent, anywhere else come to mind?

Any bench along the canal, the Iveagh Gardens, Blessington Basin, Stephen's Green...
    It's a kind of a how long is a piece of string question, depends where you're getting food really but there's plenty of places about to sit and pass the day away.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Plenty of places listed above but its surprising how little seating there is in the city centre. I saw lots of people eating sandwiches standing up on Grafton St during the week, not sure why they didnt go to the Green. On the northside any of the statues and boardwalk are generally taken over by junkies, they're harmless enough but it doesnt make for a pleasant lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

The parks and squares and the canal. Some parts of the canal have long low walls which are perfect for sitting on so you don't need to rely on benches

Advertisement