Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot Access Some Categories

Options
  • 12-11-2020 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Hi There, I am having a problem seeing and then accessing some categories for some reason. It has been quiet a while since I've been on so maybe I should be doing something> This is cat im trying to access - https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058126501&page=14 but I can't even see it in listings or search and when I go to that link it says I don't have permission

Thanks everyone for the help

Ted
    Tagged:

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi father_ted9t9, it looks like you were banned from the Xbox forum a long time ago. You can PM one of the mods (listed below) to ask about lifting the ban.
    1. CatInABox
    2. FutureGuy
    3. Mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭father_ted9t9

Hmmm Interesting ok thanks, jays must have been very long time ago, I can't even remember why that would be lol thanks again

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hmmm Interesting ok thanks, jays must have been very long time ago, I can't even remember why that would be lol thanks again

It was a long time ago, it even predates the current ban system, so there's not even a visible reason for it.

Ok thanks Spear, I've pmed catinabox above to see, I honestly can't remember being banned as it was so long ago. Thank for all your help!

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

• Advertisement

:O Must have been so traumatic to me that I disappeared for 15 years and blocked it from my mind. LOL

Advertisement