Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Cheque not credited to my current account

Options
  • 12-11-2020 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I sent a cheque by post to my branch in Dun Laoghaire to be lodged into my current account. I sent the cheque along with a letter instructing my cheque to be lodged into my current account. I sent the cheque on Tuesday. I have looked at my 365Online and the cheque has been lodged into my current account as of yet. Is there a delay in the post to my branch or the branch haven't lodged into my account yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

aomalley9 wrote: »
    I sent a cheque by post to my branch in Dun Laoghaire to be lodged into my current account. I sent the cheque along with a letter instructing my cheque to be lodged into my current account. I sent the cheque on Tuesday. I have looked at my 365Online and the cheque has been lodged into my current account as of yet. Is there a delay in the post to my branch or the branch haven't lodged into my account yet.
    Hi Aomalley,

Thanks for your post here today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear this. These cheques can sometimes take some time to arrive. If this cheque doesn't credit in the next few days, feel free to send us a PM. We can certainly follow this up with the branch for you.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement