If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakers and subwoofer

Options
  • 12-11-2020 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi,

I am thinking about getting a pair of Elac b6.2 and a SVS PB-1000 what is the best price for those combined.

I'm also looking for a pair of Elac f6.2 and a c6.2 but you aren't showing those ( just in case it is something you can get ).

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

rtyped wrote: »
    Hi,

I am thinking about getting a pair of Elac b6.2 and a SVS PB-1000 what is the best price for those combined.

I'm also looking for a pair of Elac f6.2 and a c6.2 but you aren't showing those ( just in case it is something you can get ).

Thanks.
    Hi RTyped.

Thanks for the post.

I could offer the Elac b6.2 and the SVS PB-1000 for £750 delivered.

The F6.2 and c6.2 are not a normal stock line but I will drop our purchasing team an email to see if they are something we can get our hands on.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rtyped

Thanks Kenny what would the euro price be on that?

Thanks Kenny what would the euro price be on that?
    Hey RTyped.

In Euro you would be looking at 853 Euro

Kenny.

Great I'll go for it, I'll send a PM with my number.

Great I'll go for it, I'll send a PM with my number.
    Thanks rtyped,

I'll get back to you as soon as that comes in!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

You should have it unless I've messed up the sending.

You should have it unless I've messed up the sending.
    Hi rtyped, I have it ok, just a bit swamped today so taking me a while to get back to you!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.