Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary school

Options
  • 12-11-2020 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,818 ✭✭✭✭

Is it just me or is anyone else finding the seesaw app incredibly bad and dreadful to use?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

We use it and find it ok. What's the issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,818 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

We use it and find it ok. What's the issue?

The user ability of it. Nearly impossible to use on a phone. Maybe a large tablet would be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭lulublue22

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    The user ability of it. Nearly impossible to use on a phone. Maybe a large tablet would be better.

Haven’t used seesaw but I think phones are too small for children to use comfortably for school work - think a tablet or pc would be much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,818 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

lulublue22 wrote: »
    Haven’t used seesaw but I think phones are too small for children to use comfortably for school work - think a tablet or pc would be much better.

That’s great for people who have pc’s or tablets. I don’t do I have to make so with this stupid app on my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭lulublue22

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    That’s great for people who have pc’s or tablets. I don’t do I have to make so with this stupid app on my phone

That wasn’t a pop at you -more a general observation - it is one if my bugbears re online learning and the digital strategy the presumption that everyone has ready access to suitable hardware.

• Advertisement
Advertisement