Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ApplePay stopped working

Options
  • 12-11-2020 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I started using ApplePay in March and it's been brilliant to use during the pandemic. However it just stopped working about 6-8 weeks ago. I have an iPhone XR and it was working but then just suddenly stopped. Ive turned phone on and off, I took the cards off and reinstalled - didn't work. Also I made sure to upgrade software but hasn't worked either. Is anyone else having this problem of anyone have a solution? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

When you say it stopes working, what do you mean? Can you add the card again with no issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

djdunny wrote: »
    When you say it stopes working, what do you mean? Can you add the card again with no issue?

Yes I can add the car etc with no problems. But when I go to pay and hold in front of the card reader, it won’t read

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

Silly question but are you activating the Apple Pay by double clicking the side button?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

djdunny wrote: »
    Silly question but are you activating the Apple Pay by double clicking the side button?

Yes I’m doing that step but when I hold the phone to the card reader it just does not read

Advertisement