Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Depositing On Kraken

Options
  • 12-11-2020 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I tried depositing to my account on Kraken by using my credit card, but for some reason the transaction won't go through. Has anyone any ideas what could be wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Batigol9 wrote: »
    I tried depositing to my account on Kraken by using my credit card, but for some reason the transaction won't go through. Has anyone any ideas what could be wrong?

I use my current account , you have to go into the online banking and do a manual sepa transfer

How is it done with credit card? what are the fees like?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Batigol9

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    I use my current account , you have to go into the online banking and do a manual sepa transfer

How is it done with credit card? what are the fees like?

Oh right. I added my credit card. I then clicked on the Buy Crypto button. Unfortunately the transaction didn't go through. Does it matter what bank you select to deposit via SEPA? I see there's Fidor Bank AG (SEPA), Clear Junction (SEPA instant), Bank Frick (SEPA) and InCore Bank (SEPA).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I use the online banking from my bank to do a transfer to another account
    Fill in all the details and the reference for your kraken and it should be there in less than 24hrs

Advertisement