Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute newbie

Options
  • 13-11-2020 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭

So with gamepass I was able to pick up destiny around 2 months ago and was dipping in and out and having a great time while not necessarily understanding what was happening the new light quests gave me a feel for whats what.

Aint played in a round a week or so I turn it on and everything is gone, Planets, quests etc. what is happening do i start all over again???

although my character seems more powerful and it started with me on an ice planet.

is all the old stuff gone now, btw this could be a gamepass scenario where as i lost other games

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

The bad guys killed 4 planets and added a new one, the old stuff is "vaulted" for now.

There is a new light quest in the Cosmodrome and you are now 1050 power with a new soft cap of 1200

I believe that is the shortest most correct answer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭recyclops

haha cheers for that, when you say vaulted will i be able to pick up where I was before if its "unvaulted"

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

No they and the campaigns associated with them are gone, Red War, Osiris, Warmind are gone.

You would be best of going to Cosmodrome and starting from there, this is the "new" destiny 2.

Advertisement