Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Tomtom364

CZ 453 wrote: »
    Couldn't see it. Do you have a link please?

Website mightn't be updated. They have them physically in store as of today.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Limerick pc world does not have them in stock. I am just out of there. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fluz

I though someone said that they got notification that it will come in the end of December, thats why I holded off. God dammit.

Yeap, I took the chance but soon as you put in cart it says the delivery estimate... unfortunally no one left there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Robertr

1 in Smyths Tralee

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JannPann

Has anyone found a good way to look for stock online in Ireland?
    Is there a price comparison site that pulls in the information?

At the moment, I am regularly searching major retailers manually.

For the UK, there is a great tool: hotstock.io, who have a specific tracking site just for the Series X.

However, many of the tracked retailers do not actually deliver to Ireland (nor have stock that lasts for more than 5 minutes).

BTW, many German retailers (including those that ship to Ireland) have Xbox Series S in stock, all you would have to do is to get a converter for the plug.
    Search "idealo.de" for "Xbox Series S".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

My cancelled order from Amazon has just been delivered. I already got one from Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Jor-El

My cancelled order from Amazon has just been delivered. I already got one from Smyths.
    Wanna sell it please?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Jor-El wrote: »
    Wanna sell it please?

Hehe, was wondering too, where you based?

Kilkenny

Kilkenny
    I'll pay whatever extra for postage. If you're selling.

Cheers

• Advertisement

Don’t know about posting, it’s a right pain, prefer collection.

Thats fair enough man. You won't have trouble shifting it anyway.

Cheers

I used ups to send a couple to mates in the UK. Was easy as. Book it, print off a label, they collected shortly after.

That said, would prefer collection as well.

I could range UPS. You just need to hand it to them?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

MOD WARNING: No selling here.

CatInABox wrote: »
    MOD WARNING: No selling here.

Apologies.

MOD EDIT: No selling

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

At least 10 XBOX Series X in Currys Liffey Valley

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Tomtom364 wrote: »
    Currys PC world in Cork have series X in stock

Got one. Thank you

Currys in Cork- 14 remaining as of 13.15.
    Small queue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Cantstandsya

Tomtom364 wrote: »
    Currys PC world in Cork have series X in stock

You beautiful person. Saw your post and popped down to my local Currys just on the off chance and got one.

Amazing. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭PoolDude

I'm still looking for one in the Wexford or anywhere in the South East or Dublin. Let me know if anyone hears of any. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mikeucc

They are still available in Pc World in Cork, They are behind the counter, about 12 left, bought one about 20 mins ago

• Registered Users Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Goose81

Thanks to the poster on here I went to Currys in carrickmines Dublin this morning and picked a series x up, they might still have some left im not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Bladeserver

Any idea if there is any left in carrickmines? I will jump into the car and make the hours drive if so. I have tried to call them but no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Goose81

Any idea if there is any left in carrickmines? I will jump into the car and make the hours drive if so. I have tried to call them but no joy.

They don't have a phone it seems, I would go to whatever Currys is nearest to you and check, they can probably do a stock check for all shops

I have no idea if they have any left now, the guy said they had some in stock but this was at 9:30 this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 28 2020Con2020

Goose81 wrote: »
    They don't have a phone it seems, I would go to whatever Currys is nearest to you and check, they can probably do a stock check for all shops

I have no idea if they have any left now, the guy said they had some in stock but this was at 9:30 this morning

Definitely no Xbox series X in Currys Carrickmines. They have had none in for weeks! . Did anyone pick up any in Liffey valley Currys today? , it’s a pity that they don’t answer the phone! .

• Registered Users Posts: 39 DAN85

Tried Currys in Naas and Liffey Valley this afternoon, no joy. None in Harvey Norman in Naas either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 smcferguson

Tried Curry’s Navan this morning, they had some yesterday but were all snapped up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Robertr

9 Series X in Smyths Tralee

Advertisement