Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

aoife365 wrote: »
    @risetome Can't reply with reservation number - your messages are full

Cleared now. Thought i couldn't make it but a friend is down there atm!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Would anyone have spare reservation for series s in Dublin?

Checkargos won’t find anything for me “no results found” for any search

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 jrmsjsh

I'm in a state of desperation for a reservation for the series x as my xbox one gave out yesterday. Willing to travel anywhere in Ireland. Would be immensely appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

ShaunC wrote: »

What happens when you check another item? Right now you can't get any kind of response for the Xboxes, it's not coming back with In Stock/Out Of Stock/Can Be Ordered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Yomtvraps

They came in stock in Galway and Nass today. I was driving but couldnt pull over to get one. They lasted about 5 mins before being snapped up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Poejay

Did anyone need a series x? Have one for pickup at Argos cork Mahon by 7th dec

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭mr.noobie

Poejay wrote: »
    Did anyone need a series x? Have one for pickup at Argos cork Mahon by 7th dec
    I'll take it if it's still available!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Poejay

Just sent you a pm mr.nobbie with details

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Jor-El

Smyths Waterford. Go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭mr.noobie

Jor-El wrote: »
    Smyths Waterford. Go

They were gone in seconds 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 39 bkearns

Smyths got some S in stock.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,318 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

MOD NOTE: This thread is now our go to thread for all supply and orders posts. As per the forum charter, there is to be no selling here, even if selling at cost price.

CIAB

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭roddney

Interesting thing about Argos. You can no longer view or reserve Xbox online. However I was able to in store at console. Have a reservation for tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭reniwren

Series s in Smyth's swords

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,318 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Folded in the old "Unwanted preorders" thread in here, just to clean the forum up a little.

Have to say, I'm blown away by some of the folk on here. Boardsies have been looking out for each other in the best way possible, people running stock checks all day long, despite already getting there own console, swapping reservation codes, and just being general all round nice people.

I have to admit that I had some doubts about this keeping this thread open, I thought that we'd be inundated with begging, reports and trolling, but it's been so nice to have those doubts be completely wrong.

You're all great in my book.

CIAB.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 2020Con2020

roddney wrote: »
    Interesting thing about Argos. You can no longer view or reserve Xbox online. However I was able to in store at console. Have a reservation for tomorrow

How did you do that? , it’s not online?

How did you do that? , it’s not online?

In store at the console it allowed me to reserve

Anyone from Gamestop Wave 2 who got the email to say you'd get a call before 6th Dec in the same boat as me?

I didn't get the call, so I called them instead. They had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned wave 2 and 6th Dec emails. So I asked what about my order thats already paid in full and I was told I will probably get a call when its ready but they have no idea when that will be. They were shut down diring level 5 and have only just been able to fulfill "launch day" orders this week and all stock is now gone.

Sorry to be banging on about it all the time but this is just absolutely ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Hey_Listen

Anyone from Gamestop Wave 2 who got the email to say you'd get a call before 6th Dec in the same boat as me?

I didn't get the call, so I called them instead. They had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned wave 2 and 6th Dec emails. So I asked what about my order thats already paid in full and I was told I will probably get a call when its ready but they have no idea when that will be. They were shut down diring level 5 and have only just been able to fulfill "launch day" orders this week and all stock is now gone.

Sorry to be banging on about it all the time but this is just absolutely ridiculous.

That's **** alright. They have your money and no console despite a pre order. Can you get your money back and try for one from elsewhere or next year ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

There must be something a miss with your order!! I'm hearing and seeing a few reports of wave 2 being fulfilled in the last few days, same with PS5 orders.
    Possibly because it was one of the closed stores, that things are a bit behind. It's understandable how frustrating this must be.
    Hopefully they'll get to you in the coming few days. At least you're not missing anything game wise yet, as in Xbox Series X specific.

Hey_Listen wrote: »
    That's **** alright. They have your money and no console despite a pre order. Can you get your money back and try for one from elsewhere or next year ?
    Yeah it's time to start asking about a refund alright. I was thinking to get one elsewhere and then get a refund. If they won't refund or only offer store credit then id just take it and pass it on to someone for cost price.

I did have an argos reservation a few weeks back thanks to a fellow bosrdsie but I though my game stop order would be in end of November so I passed the reservation on to another boardsie.

Anyway, just wondering was it just me or is wave 2 delayed or something. Seems its just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭druss

I presume from this you were talking to the shop where you placed the order, as opposed to Gamestop central?

TBF, while I would have expected the individual shops to be aware of the email communication on this issue, my local shop didn't actually mention the email either. They rang and gave me an order number to mention when I dropped in.

I presume this was my actual queue number in store. Had to have photo ID as well! Hopefully it will still show up soon. It seems that they are being dropped in to branches in dribs and drabs.

I was told in Argos that their next Series X shipment is December 11th (the guy showed me his screen, looked fairly believable), so I'd be expecting/hoping that the ability to reserve in Argos comes back in the next few days.

I'd say at this point everyone who wanted a Series X around launch would be well sorted by now. It's probably only the people whose kids have only just decided they want one for Xmas are after one at this stage.

Basil3 wrote: »
    I was told in Argos that their next Series X shipment is December 11th (the guy showed me his screen, looked fairly believable), so I'd be expecting/hoping that the ability to reserve in Argos comes back in the next few days.

I'd say at this point everyone who wanted a Series X around launch would be well sorted by now. It's probably only the people whose kids have only just decided they want one for Xmas are after one at this stage.

As I said further up the chat, I was able to reserve a Series X in store at their product search console in Omni, Dublin yesterday. I got the reservation number texted to me this morning.

It looks like they have removed all options to reserve xbox online.

I'd advice people try in store in Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 drandyt

Just walking into Argos Drogheda and got the X. No reservation. Just put code in and 1 available in Stock 🀗

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭wildrover444

I have an unwanted reservation on xbox series x for argos childers Road limerick if anyone wants it can pm me. Last day to pick up is today . Not sure if I should be putting this up but other thread seems to have merged with this one.

Update, code gone now

• Registered Users Posts: 27 drandyt

I have an unwanted reservation on xbox series x for argos childers Road limerick if anyone wants it can pm me. Last day to pick up is today . Not sure if I should be putting this up but other thread seems to have merged with this one.

Post it privately to whoever accepts , not like previous gob..ite

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

I’m in Argos in Stephen’s green and the screens say there are Series X in stock. Went as far as the order screen and it would have allowed me buy it (was there to get kids stuff).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Are any Waterford folks still stuck for a series X ?

Advertisement