Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Ke1

Yomtvraps wrote: »
    Heads up. Just got one on expert electrical.

Plenty in Stock i think

https://www.expert.ie/xbox-series-x-1tb-console-rrt-00007.html

Omg I got one too!!!!!
    Any word on when we'll actually receive it dya think?
    Thank you so so much for this heads up. I have been going mad trying to get one. This thread has been absolutely amazing for tips. Thank you all!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭dan786

There is a shipment of these coming end of this week / early next week to all major retailers so should be able to pick one up easily for anyone still looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Yomtvraps

dan786 wrote: »
    There is a shipment of these coming end of this week / early next week to all major retailers so should be able to pick one up easily for anyone still looking.

they will be snapped up in two days of arrival and then there will be none left for a week or so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Hey_Listen

Looks like they are not in short supply at all...
    CEX has a load of them ... And no PS5s.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Heads up. Just got one on expert electrical.

Plenty in Stock i think

https://www.expert.ie/xbox-series-x-1tb-console-rrt-00007.html

One left in stock, added it to my basket and Whoosh, it was gone. Too slow:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Hey_Listen

they will be snapped up in two days of arrival and then there will be none left for a week or so

There is stock announced here most days. Keep a tab open here and one for a local Smyths + local Argos and refresh now and again.

Also the equivalent PS5 thread on boards is very active ... Has general console stock info too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

ShaunC wrote: »
    Dad anyone get a call or email from gamestop today regarding preorders, we were due to be told on the 6th but when I asked in store they said it will definitely be Tuesday 8th when we hear. AND STILL NOTHING...

Yeah I got through to Henry St and they were telling me a similar story. If I could get a cash refund I would.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Satts

Is there any chance of getting a Series X before Christmas for someone who hasn't pre-ordered ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Satts wrote: »
    Is there any chance of getting a Series X before Christmas for someone who hasn't pre-ordered ?

Yes, Tesco getting them today

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭wush06

Just got one in Argos Liffey valley now.

• Advertisement

wush06 wrote: »

Did they have many left?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

ShaneU wrote: »
    Yes, Tesco getting them today

The Series X isn't even listed on the Tesco website any more? The PS5 is there (although obviously out of stock).

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭wush06

Did they have many left?

I did ask but the girl didn’t know and I was just happy to have one in my hands massive relief now.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Theopinionater

Yes, absolutely. As said by previous posters, try in store with Argos on the catalogue machines, they’ll just say no at the actual desk usually, tried myself yesterday and now have one for collection today, best of luck!

quad_red wrote: »
    The Series X isn't even listed on the Tesco website any more? The PS5 is there (although obviously out of stock).

In store

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

In store

None in Clarehall

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Osborne

wush06 wrote: »

None left now

• Registered Users Posts: 23 shkoylo

Wonder will there be any stock added online this evening? In Smyths etc

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Ke1

shkoylo wrote: »
    Wonder will there be any stock added online this evening? In Smyths etc

I went into smyths and he said they get orders every few days and the afternoon is always a good time to check because that's when they go online.
    I got mine last night on Expert.ie which I never would have thought of only for someone on here said it. So another website to keep check on.

Just collected my second one after the dreadful start with the previous launch day unit haha. Checked in store in both Ashbourne and Blanchardstown to which there was none in stock or available for collection or future reservation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Satts

Just collected my second one after the dreadful start with the previous launch day unit haha. Checked in store in both Ashbourne and Blanchardstown to which there was none in stock or available for collection or future reservation.

Where did you end up getting it ?

Where did you end up getting it ?

Ashbourne, was not there to collect on the day so was reserved instore and ready for collection today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 1 Goosebumps

I have a series x available for collection tomorrow in Gorey Wexford if someone wants it pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭The Mist

MOD EDIT: No selling here

• Registered Users Posts: 7 1 Goosebumps

Sorry Have series x on preorder with GameStop Got phone call to say I can collect it tomorrow but I no longer need it I just wanted to let anyone local to the area know there’s one available

Tesco have these in stock now

Tesco have these in stock now

Do you know what stores? Not on the site.

Do you know what stores? Not on the site.

All of them that sell games. Ask customer service

• Registered Users Posts: 1 NSN2020

Just got an Xbox Series X in Argos, Cavan. The website doesn't let you reserve, but you can reserve one for collection the following day using the payment terminal in store!
    (I just wanted to add that it was only as a result of finding this thread via a Google search and reading that other members had been able to acquire Xboxes by reserving in-store rather than on the website, that I tried this myself and was successful. So thanks to all of you for posting this vital information! :) )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

Reserved an X yesterday in Argos Dun Laoghaire - got the text this morning and collected it just now and returned the S I'd picked up 3 wks back. Finally sorted!

Advertisement