Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Have an X on order from Gamestop and i think they called from a unknown number to advise 2 times but both times i could not take the call... getting concerned my pre order will disappear as i cannot contact the store. If anyone has a pre order unneeded around Blanch, Ashbourne, Swords etc shout me if possible.

Cheers and Merry Xmas
    Darren

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

ShaneU wrote: »
    All of them that sell games. Ask customer service

Did anyone confirm this? Don't want to waste my time with another trip to Clarehall.

Update: None in Clarehall, rang customer service and was informed the delivery for all tescos is for pre-orders only!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Plascebo wrote: »
    Did anyone confirm this? Don't want to waste my time with another trip to Clarehall.

Update: None in Clarehall, rang customer service and was informed the delivery for all tescos is for pre-orders only!
    Can confirm Clare Hall have them in stock since yesterday, haven't sold any. As do Clearwater, who sold one yesterday. Didn't even know they did pre-orders!?

ShaneU wrote: »
    Can confirm Clare Hall have them in stock since yesterday, haven't sold any. As do Clearwater, who sold one yesterday. Didn't even know they did pre-orders!?

Very confused:confused: Just off the phone to the manager in Clarehall who stated they had none in stock, and wasn't expecting any this side of Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Very confused:confused: Just off the phone to the manager in Clarehall who stated they had none in stock, and wasn't expecting any this side of Christmas.

The product number for series x is 088660230. If he checks this it will say they have them.There was a communication sent to all stores on Monday saying they were being delivered on Wednesday and which stores were getting them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ccazza

Sligo Argos have them if you enter the code on the pay for reservation or screen. Doesn’t show up on the stock checker machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 shkoylo

Anyone have an idea if Argos Dundrum or Dun Laoghaire have them in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

FYI: Argos Drogheda definitely have no stock of Series X.

May have some more on Tuesday but they can’t be reserved according to staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭manufan16

I just collected the series X at Tesco Clearwater. He said there was two left.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

I was in Stephens Green (Argos) earlier, picking up a different item. I happened to ask the manager when they are likely to get new stock. Showed me the screen, it says 24th of December stock arriving across all stores*

I assume some will have more than others...

• Advertisement

Argos Dundrum: said their last shipment was 2 weeks ago, where they got a whopping 2 units.

Argos Dun Laoghaire just said no stock

manufan16 wrote: »
    I just collected the series X at Tesco Clearwater. He said there was two left.

I asked out of interest in Waterford Tesco and they had a couple of series x's in stock so I bought one, now I have to figure out how to sell my Xbox series s

• Registered Users Posts: 27 drandyt

I asked out of interest in Waterford Tesco and they had a couple of series x's in stock so I bought one, now I have to figure out how to sell my Xbox series s

Return the S to where you bought probably best idea

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭KeelanM90

Tried Poleberry last night and they didn't have them, which Tesco does?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Still no more word from Gamestop Henry St...........

KeelanM90 wrote: »
    Tried Poleberry last night and they didn't have them, which Tesco does?

Dunmore road

Anyone checked in store at Argos today? I was told that today was shipment day for the Series X.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 OsZa

I bought Xbox Series X from Expert online shop 8 December. The order went from Ordered to Processing next day. Called Expert.ie customer service this morning and asked when Xbox will be shipped, if ever. They promised it will be delivered early next week. Present From me To me :D

5 available in Tesco, Clarehall.
    Do not go to customer service, go to electronic section (where they sell the mobile phones).

• Advertisement

5 available in Tesco, Clarehall.
    Do not go to customer service, go to electronic section (where they sell the mobile phones).

Are they just sitting there on shelves? Or do you have to ask

shkoylo wrote: »
    Are they just sitting there on shelves? Or do you have to ask

You have to ask. As we were leaving they put a sign up on the desk saying Xbox series x and s available. Also said more due tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,310 ✭✭✭dan786

If anyone sees Series X in stock anywhere in South Dublin please post.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Just got one in Smyths blanch. They just came in.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

You ordered online or just walk in?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

You ordered online or just walk in?

Walk in. Checked in person earlier today and they said they were getting some in today but didn't know what time they would be in.

Went in as they were opening the boxes. Stock online still hasn't been updated. Still marked as no stock.

Walk in. Checked in person earlier today and they said they were getting some in today but didn't know what time they would be in.

Went in as they were opening the boxes. Stock online still hasn't been updated. Still marked as no stock.

Still not online. I wonder if they were all snapped up by walks ins.

Congrats on bagging yours

EDIT: just rang Blanch, they said none in stock and no idea when they'll be in next

Looks like what I was told a couple of weeks ago was correct. Series X shipment today, Series S next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Tesco extra in Balbriggan just claimed that zero Xbox’s were being sold in store now. Claimed *all* series S/x consoles they had were reserved for people who bought them online....

• Advertisement

dan786 wrote: »
    If anyone sees Series X in stock anywhere in South Dublin please post.

Argos Rathfarnham is the one who showed me on a screen that they would be getting a shipment today.

Advertisement