Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

My sister got one in argos Mahon cork this lunchtime

• Registered Users Posts: 23 shkoylo

Reserved one from Smyths Naas. Bit of a drive but it'll do, already sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

shkoylo wrote: »
    Reserved one from Smyths Naas. Bit of a drive but it'll do, already sold out.

Online today?

Online today?

Yeah, at about 1:45pm. But as I said, they're gone already, there was 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

shkoylo wrote: »
    Yeah, at about 1:45pm. But as I said, they're gone already, there was 7.

As a matter of interest were you on the site on your mobile or desktop?

• Advertisement

quad_red wrote: »

At that particular time, desktop. But I'd been checking both constantly, they updated the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 keithcm

Says 10 Series s available in Naas.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

keithcm wrote: »
    Says 10 Series s available in Naas.

Some also in Carrickmines and Galway now.

One in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 3,310 ✭✭✭dan786

1 Series X in Cork Kinsale

• Advertisement

dan786 wrote: »
    1 Series X in Cork Kinsale

Gone under 2mins

Looks like there's a good few Series S in smyths stores nationwide right now. Series X doesn't seem available today, next week possibly.

Series x Fonthill. 5

Series x Fonthill. 5

Missed it. :mad:

6 Series X in Swords

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

RESULT, missed 2 calls from unknown number and took a gamble to go to Gamestop blanch and order was ready for collection. X in the bag...

Why don't Smyth's put all their stock up at once? It's weird how they cycle through the stores. Surely it makes people reserve for somewhere they wouldn't usually, just because they don't know if stock will come in at their local one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Get in you daisy!!!!

My wife is a fookin legend. And I even told her so. She Picked up a Series X in Argus Tallaght, but I believe it was last one. Not pre-ordered, just chanced asking at the till.

Muppet Man wrote: »
    Get in you daisy!!!!

My wife is a fookin legend. And I even told her so. She Picked up a Series X in Argus Tallaght, but I believe it was last one. Not pre-ordered, just chanced asking at the till.

Definitely last one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Thats what she was told "1 in stock"...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Plascebo wrote: »
    5 available in Tesco, Clarehall.
    Do not go to customer service, go to electronic section (where they sell the mobile phones).

Glad you got sorted in the end

6 Series X in Swords

Argos or Smyths?

Argos or Smyths?

Smyths mate, gone unfortunately

If anyone sees Series X in stock anywhere in South Dublin please post.
    Tesco Liffey Valley

ShaneU wrote: »
    Tesco Liffey Valley

Do you know how many they have? Dont want to drive up if they only have 1-2 and someone grabs them before I can get there.

Do you know how many they have? Dont want to drive up if they only have 1-2 and someone grabs them before I can get there.
    They had 5 or 6 a few hours ago

Tesco Liffey Valley

So Tesco extra in Balbriggan were just talking sh*t earlier with the ‘only customers who have ordered via the website’ stuff. Asked her how you could order via the website when it’s no longer listed. She just shrugged.

Keeping them for people they know?

So Tesco extra in Balbriggan were just talking sh*t earlier with the ‘only customers who have ordered via the website’ stuff. Asked her how you could order via the website when it’s no longer listed. She just shrugged.

Keeping them for people they know?

She must be confusing it with the ps5, they should be selling them

She must be confusing it with the ps5, they should be selling them

I don’t think so. She started off with a rigmarole that ‘head office’ had sent ‘email and calls’ telling them that only customers that ordered them on the website could collect one.

Asked how could they be website orders if it wasn’t listed on the website. She shrugged and then said she actually now didn’t have any anyway.

So - I really don’t know what’s going on there. Any other Tesco I’ve tried hasn’t been like that. And sure Argos are really helpful to be fair to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

I don’t think so. She started off with a rigmarole that ‘head office’ had sent ‘email and calls’ telling them that only customers that ordered them on the website could collect one.

Asked how could they be website orders if it wasn’t listed on the website. She shrugged and then said she actually now didn’t have any anyway.

So - I really don’t know what’s going on there. Any other Tesco I’ve tried hasn’t been like that. And sure Argos are really helpful to be fair to them.

I found Argos very nice about it as well when I was calling into them. They were very apologetic that they didn't have any.

Advertisement