Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mac589

Anyone know anywhere in Limerick or Kerry that have any in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

quad_red wrote: »
    So Tesco extra in Balbriggan were just talking sh*t earlier with the ‘only customers who have ordered via the website’ stuff. Asked her how you could order via the website when it’s no longer listed. She just shrugged.

Keeping them for people they know?

That's what we were told at customer service desk in Tesco Clarehall. Only for a passing manager told us to go to the desk in the electronic section we would have left empty handed. Seems customer service don't know they are in store and available.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

More Series S units in Smyths Airside, Blanch and Fonthill.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Depends. Customer had no reservation, picked a series X in Liffey valley. He just chaned his arm, was talking to him near the phone section.

So depends on manager....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Wife just tried in Tesco Coonagh, was told they were just for people who had pre orders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

glic83 wrote: »
    Wife just tried in Tesco Coonagh, was told they were just for people who had pre orders

How can you preorder at Tesco?

SMYTHS now go for Xbox X SERIES, for home delivery!

One per customer, good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Oh. I hope everyone gets one. And Santa comes to all the boys and girls

Fingers crossed, ordered

• Registered Users Posts: 16,216 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Just came here to post this. Happened to refresh the smyths page about 2 minutes before your message.

I already have my own that I got on launch day. But a friend is desperately searching for one for the kid from santa. So I just grabbed one for him. Didn't even wait to call him and tell him to order just in case it sold out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 OsZa

I just bought Series X Smyths online with home delivery. Expected delivery on or before: Tuesday 22/12/20
    I think will cancel Expert.ie order, because it is still Processing since Tuesday 8 December.

Go go go :pac:

Out of stock now....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Missed out was had one in basket but when put in card details they were gone. Grrr

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭TrivialArguer

Out of stock now....

FML, checked on my phone and they were available. Then turned on laptop to order and gone! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JannPann

4 weeks, simultaneous stock alerts on 3 sites (hotstock.io, idealo (.de & .co.uk)) and tracking the Series X, thousands of page refreshes later (including those of this post) - I actually got lucky on Smyth's home delivery.
    Best of luck to you all!
    Worthwhile trying:
    Saturn.de
    MediaMarkt.de
    Expert.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭jay1988

Series s still available for home delivery and 7 in stock in swords as per right now, might be a help for someone

• Registered Users Posts: 16,216 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Grayson wrote: »
    Just came here to post this. Happened to refresh the smyths page about 2 minutes before your message.

I already have my own that I got on launch day. But a friend is desperately searching for one for the kid from santa. So I just grabbed one for him. Didn't even wait to call him and tell him to order just in case it sold out.

This is weird. Just checked my bank account. There's money out to smyths. But microsoft have sent me 500 euro.

Edit: It was the person I bought it for. I couldn't tell on the phone app and they gave the payment a name that made me think it was microsoft.

That freaked the crap out of me.

Series S in stock for click and collect Smyths Ennis road Limerick , 11 at time of typing, buddy picked up a series x there this morning they had 6 in store but seem to be gone now

X4 series X in tralee Smyths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Hey_Listen

Series s in Smyths home delivery and various stores click n collect

• Advertisement

X5 Series X in Sligo.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭gibbon75

Series X at Smtyhs Sligo: showing 4 online

gibbon75 wrote: »

X1 now

X1 now

and gone...

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Scienceless

Got one, thankfully. Many thanks to those in here for the heads up. Been watching this thread for days trying to get one.

Got one, thankfully. Many thanks to those in here for the heads up. Been watching this thread for days trying to get one.

I'm glad you got one, I had no luck so far in Cork.
    I was at Argos (Mahon) 9AM this morning. The girl told me they are expecting stock on Monday, but all reserved now...

I'm glad you got one, I had no luck so far in Cork.
    I was at Argos (Mahon) 9AM this morning. The girl told me they are expecting stock on Monday, but all reserved now...

If I see one in Cork. I'll post here

X5 in Cork quick!!!

X5 in Cork quick!!!

Balls, I missed it...

• Advertisement

X3 Waterford Smyth

Advertisement