Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

MOD EDIT: No selling

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Leopardi1978

dar83 wrote: »
    Facebook Marketplace or DoneDeal at that rate. Be prepared for a lot of people only wanting the Xbox to be contacting you either way though!

Also be prepared to not get your money back on them both if selling this way either. The xbox may sell for cost price, but a second hand TV will not.

I'm not selling the TV for cost price! I should have clarified that earlier. I would like to get 380 for the TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Series X just delivered via UPS , ordered Friday night from Smyths when they came up for home delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Check pm.

MOD EDIT: No selling

He was just offering an argos reservation code.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

He was just offering an argos reservation code.

Sorry Insert Name Here, it looked a bit sus, so I decided to err on the side of caution.

Hope you get the console, Mark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

CatInABox wrote: »
    Sorry Insert Name Here, it looked a bit sus, so I decided to err on the side of caution.

Hope you get the console, Mark.

No that's okay, I should have made it clearer.

Code still available for Naas. XBOX X Series 1TB.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rafsko_1

@insert name here 123 What store is that code for? Im happy to take it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Can I assume everyone has gotten a Series X at this stage? Or anyone still actively looking?

Still actively looking. I could’ve got one last Monday if I’d had my bloody wallet ( 😢 ). Apple Pay wouldn’t work.

Hoped to get one in Argos Stephen’s Green today but no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Patrykci69

I’ve been trying to get a series x now for about a month, I’m bloody sick of it at this point but I have to keep trying as it’s for a Christmas present. If anyone has a reservation code for around Meath or further I would be extremely grateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

Patrykci69 wrote: »
    I’ve been trying to get a series x now for about a month, I’m bloody sick of it at this point but I have to keep trying as it’s for a Christmas present. If anyone has a reservation code for around Meath or further I would be extremely grateful.

Argos in navan, you can use the kiosk and it prompts you to contact staff to arrange to order and collect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AskMeBollix

How hard are you trying as I'm in double digits on the amount I've gotten so far

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Patrykci69

How hard are you trying as I'm in double digits on the amount I've gotten so far

How have you gotten that much?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

How have you gotten that much?

"Why" would be a better question than "how".

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Dunnie1982

Can I assume everyone has gotten a Series X at this stage? Or anyone still actively looking?

I'm still looking, I missed out on one in Tesco Waterford yesterday by a few minutes. I haven't seen any appear on Smyths as I am working during the day and don't have time to check outside lunchtime. Not looking good to have one for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Cheapo

Dunnie1982 wrote: »
    I'm still looking, I missed out on one in Tesco Waterford yesterday by a few minutes. I haven't seen any appear on Smyths as I am working during the day and don't have time to check outside lunchtime. Not looking good to have one for Christmas.

Smyths currently have 7 X Xbox S in sligo and one in Claremorris if that helps you...

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Dunnie1982

Cheapo wrote: »
    Smyths currently have 7 X Xbox S in sligo and one in Claremorris if that helps you...

It's the X I want, Waterford had a lot of S in late last week but isn't of any interest to me. If I don't get one before Christmas I'll get one once the Christmas demand is gone. I was hoping to have one for the 2 weeks holidays seeing as the pubs are closed, and we won't be doing much this year. I have a One X to keep me going for the time being. Thanks anyway. Sligo is nearly 4 hours drive from me and Claremorris 3 hours so I wouldn't travel that far either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RobK94

Been following the thread keeping an eye but no joy getting my hands on a console yet.

Can anyone who has been able to reserve one in store in Argos let me know how? I've been to a couple Argos around Dublin, checked the stock at the kiosks first and then asked about reserving the Series X but both times have been told it's not possible to reserve it and they've just told me to keep an eye for the stock online?

Also been told to check Smyths stock online around 4PM when they get new deliveries in but no joy yet!

Losing hope of getting a console this side of Christmas but keeping an eye, any help appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 TheCobra2.0

Series S available in Smyths

1 in Cork

1 in Swords

3 in Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭s8n

any idea where to pick one up retail in Dublin pre xmas ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 shkoylo

s8n wrote: »
    any idea where to pick one up retail in Dublin pre xmas ?

You're gonna have to keep an eye on Smyths I'm afraid. I was refreshing very often for nearly 3 weeks, finally I saw one available in Swords, which was a bit of a drive but deffo worth it.

• Advertisement

One Series X in stock in Tallaght (Argos)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭mirrorball

Late change of Santa plan so I've started looking in the last week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,310 ✭✭✭dan786

quad_red wrote: »
    One Series X in stock in Tallaght (Argos)

Did you check in store?

dan786 wrote: »
    Did you check in store?

Yes. In store but not that store. If you go to a store when quiet, have the code (844/8262) they can check actual stock in other stores. And if feeling very nice they can reserve it for ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Glenagoolie

Are you all just refreshing this page every few minutes looking for a Xbox X?

Constantly out of stock. They used to have some at saturday morning but I wasn't fast enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Yup. They had stock for home delivery Friday night but was too slow putting in my details!

Strong advice if you’re relying on Smyths is be checking it from a pc/laptop rather than mobile.

Be logged in with all delivery stuff ready to roll

quad_red wrote: »
    Yes. In store but not that store. If you go to a store when quiet, have the code (844/8262) they can check actual stock in other stores. And if feeling very nice they can reserve it for ye.

Was checking 10 minutes ago in Tallaght store. Out of stock. Other stores sold out as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

MOD EDIT: No selling here.

Advertisement