Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

Loads of Series S consoles available for reservation at Argos throughout the country right now. Here's hoping series X might be available again soon as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

Xbox Series S available in Argos stores. Reserve online.

Apologies, Basil3 already posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Just another looking for a Series X near Dublin. I've been keeping an eye on the usual places, and have checked local Argos stores but haven't had any luck. Staff in Smyths on Jervis Street say they normally get stock again on weekends...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

I'm now on the hunt for a Series X, somewhere around South Dublin would be great (Dundrum, Carrickmines, Nutgrove type of area)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Go on ye good thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

I wonder how many people will turn up to IKEA now based on the above photo...

:pac:

dar83 wrote: »
    I wonder how many people will turn up to IKEA now based on the above photo...

:pac:

I got free meatballs and a candle with it as well.

I went into Argos on Monday at lunchtime. Sold out. Went up to tills with the item code (844/8262) and asked the nice girl in a really nice way if she would check for me. She said sold out. Nicely asked her to check other stores in Dublin. She said one available in Tallaght (which I posted here) and one available in Nutgrove (which she reserved for me and which I collected this evening my my reservation number).

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Was in Navan argos earlier.

Nice lady checked the system for X series. Showed me the screen, no stock. Due 21st. Not guaranteed.

Really depends on what store you go into.

Worth keeping eye out online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Series S in Argos

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

Not that it's much help to anyone but Amazon had some Series X for sale at one point this morning.

They lasted about 2 minutes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Darren 83 wrote: »
    Are people still looking for series x in Drogheda?

I think it's safe to assume that people are looking for the Series X all over Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Leopardi1978

MOD EDIT: No selling here.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,265 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Gamestop in Town have them or the S anyway, order on line and you can pick them up today

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

MOD EDIT: Scalping talk removed. Further posts of this nature will result in a ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I managed to pick up 3 of Series X.

One for me x2 for CEX
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

MOD EDIT: Scalping talk removed. Further posts of this nature will result in a ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭earthwormjack

I would have said 'ah leave it.'

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

They're exploiting people by selling them for €750, a 50% markup. <SNIP> business practice that you're supporting. But clearly you don't care about that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 FannyBadger

Which store did you get them in?

Which store did you get them in?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭s8n

they really wouldn't, its a <SNIP> thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Incredibly ironic that you tell people to keep trying and not to give up yet you pawned 2 off to CEX for your own benefit and deny others a chance to secure a Series X.

Incredibly ironic that you tell people to keep trying and not to give up yet you pawned 2 off to CEX for your own benefit and deny others a chance to secure a Series X.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,631 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

<SNIP: Offensive Language>

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭wush06

I don’t agree with it myself but he has done nothing wrong. He should just not boast about it hear as people trying to get one for their kids from Santa.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

astrofool wrote: »
    You're a scalper, and most people think scalpers are pieces of sh*t, but whatever helps you sleep at night :)

Yup, can't stand that stuff, depriving some poor hard up family at Xmas with his own greed for the sake of a few hundred quid...

"Happy scalping indeed"

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Mucashinto

Fieldog wrote: »
    Yup, can't stand that stuff, depriving some poor hard up family at Xmas...

Just to play Devil's Advocate here, where do people stand on adults, we'll say 30 & over, buying the consoles for themselves on day/month one? Arguably they're also affecting kids/families at Christmas? Just curious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Mucashinto wrote: »
    Just to play Devil's Advocate here, where do people stand on adults, we'll say 30 & over, buying the consoles for themselves on day/month one? Arguably they're also affecting kids/families at Christmas? Just curious.

There's a difference between someone buying one for themselves, child or adult, whatever, versus someone buying more than they need to sell on. Doesn't matter if it's launch day or otherwise.

Launch day is mostly adults buying it for themselves anyway, that's to he expected.

Advertisement