Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,310 ✭✭✭dan786

Dundalk still holding up with 2 still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

dan786 wrote: »
    Dundalk still holding up with 2 still there.

How are you seeing that?

Just says out of stock on all stores for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Munster46

Fieldog wrote: »
    How are you seeing that?

Just says out of stock on all stores for me...

There was two left, but gone now!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Munster46 wrote: »
    There was two left, but gone now!

I wonder is it only showing up with the bundle offers?

Raging I didn't see Blanch yesterday as I have voucher's that need using up, hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Dunnie1982

4 available in Cork Maylor street at the moment. Still waiting for Waterford to get some in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

3 in Limerick, 5 in Drogheda with Smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

.E_C_K_S. wrote: »

1 left in Drogheda

Which smyths was this? I went into both of them at 4 today and they said they had no stock ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Dunnie1982

Which smyths was this? I went into both of them at 4 today and they said they had no stock ffs

It showed up as Ennis Road, they were gone within a few minutes. I was going to chance one myself, but didn't fancy driving an hour and a half to collect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭dublin_paul

You should really use the smyths website and click+collect mate, it's what everyone's doing

• Advertisement

Has anyone seen a series x over the last few days? Keeping an eye on Smyths but nothing popping up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

Has anyone seen a series x over the last few days? Keeping an eye on Smyths but nothing popping up!

I’m keeping an eye for Carrickmines, but haven’t seen any in Smyths at all over the last 4 or 5 days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Whats the verdict on the series X - hoping to pick one up - if I get it then is it 100 percent compatible with my xbox one games - my nephew has his eyes on my xbox one. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭nextgengamer

Better, consistent frame rates, much, much faster loading. Also quick resume let's you get into a game within seconds from a cold boot and jump very quickly from game to game. It's dead quiet.

If you are coming from a One then there is a big graphical leap. If you are coming from One X then not so much... yet ...But the first party AAA games should start pushing it ... some time this year ... hopefully ;)

And you will need at least a 1440p or 4K TV/monitor.
    to see better resolution and frame rates.These start cheap but go $$$ for decent HDR and features like 120 FPS and VRR.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Better, consistent frame rates, much, much faster loading. Also quick resume let's you get into a game within seconds from a cold boot and jump very quickly from game to game. It's dead quiet.

If you are coming from a One then there is a big graphical leap. If you are coming from One X then not so much... yet ...But the first party AAA games should start pushing it ... some time this year ... hopefully ;)

And you will need at least a 1440p or 4K TV/monitor.
    to see better resolution and frame rates.These start cheap but go $$$ for decent HDR and features like 120 FPS and VRR.

Thanks - yes coming from a basic day one Xbox One - so can I safely give it away to my nephew when I get series x? Will all my Xbox one game disks play on it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Danick wrote: »
    Thanks - yes coming from a basic day one Xbox One - so can I safely give it away to my nephew when I get series x? Will all my Xbox one game disks play on it?

Everything that plays on Xbox One will play on Series X, with the small exception of Kinect games, as the Series X has no Kinect support.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭DrFunkatron

One in stock in Swords on smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭McBluffin

Anyone know when Currys will have Series X back in. I have a voucher and it can only be used in Currys. They have the Series S but no sign of the Series X

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Smyths have Series X stock available for home delivery atm

Smyths have Series X stock available for home delivery atm

Dammit....missed them :(

• Advertisement

Smyths - 7 in stock in Letterkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭twinex

None for home delivery any more but 7 in letterkenny on Smyths this morning, may as well be the moon :(

I hope to God there's 7 deserving people (within 5 km of course!) heading to Smyths right now!

Smyths

5 Series X's in Drogheda
    5 in Dundalk

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Dublinandy3

I just got a series x from Drogheda thanks to @cosie90 and his twitch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

7 in Jervis Street at the moment

7 in Jervis Street at the moment

Gone already