Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Munster46

3 in navan

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Riverpatrol

I just got a series x from Drogheda thanks to @cosie90 and his twitch

Are you running the code locally? I've had it going for days and I didn't get any hits today

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Dunnie1982

Smyths have Series X stock available for home delivery atm

I managed to nab one this morning, I checked just as I was about to go to work and they were there. Looking forward to the weekend to spend a few hours playing.

8 in fonthill and 7 in carrickmines

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭s8n

Just got one in Fonthill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

Just got one in Carrickmines :D

Feeling I'm posting here all morning for other people to get them ðŸ™႒ Wish they'd put some up in limerick!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

Munster46 wrote: »
    Feeling I'm posting here all morning for other people to get them ðŸ™႒ Wish they'd put some up in limerick!

I've been refreshing the Smyths site all day, and a good chunk of the stores have got them in today, so keep a close eye on the website and hopefully you'll be lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭s8n

Appreciate all the help on this forum - I'm off to collect :0)

I've been refreshing the Smyths site all day, and a good chunk of the stores have got them in today, so keep a close eye on the website and hopefully you'll be lucky

I know mate, hopefully. Seem to be getting stock regularly anyways. Enjoy yours!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Dublinandy3

Are you running the code locally? I've had it going for days and I didn't get any hits today

No, just from the twitch website while I work. I just saw it change to in stock so I went and bought one. They went pretty quickly though.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Any word from anyone in gamestop getting one?

All the shops are closed and nothing is popping on the sites in the last week or so. I have vouchers for there so I'd like to use them to buy the xbox as it's the same price everywhere so I won't have to pay the usual Gamestop tax

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Smyths - 3 in Athlone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

.E_C_K_S. wrote: »
    Smyths - 3 in Athlone

Missed this! Thanks for posting.

Smyths - 3 in Athlone

I don't understand the Smyths website. I have been pounding F5 since 7am and not once has any SX's shown up as available. Did you refresh the page and select Change Store to see the stock update?

I don't understand the Smyths website. I have been pounding F5 since 7am and not once has any SX's shown up as available. Did you refresh the page and select Change Store to see the stock update?

Yes, I do a hard refresh on the computer (default store shows) and then I click into the list of stores itself to check the stock individually.

When you refresh again it jumps out and you have to manually go back in and check once again for each store.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 zhac

Tralee - 7 in stock
    Go Go Go

7 in Tralee Smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭twinex

gaz15 wrote: »
    Any word from anyone in gamestop getting one?

All the shops are closed and nothing is popping on the sites in the last week or so. I have vouchers for there so I'd like to use them to buy the xbox as it's the same price everywhere so I won't have to pay the usual Gamestop tax

I'm in the same boat too. The fella in my local shop said before the lockdown that they would not put anything up online until every gamestop fulfilled their pre-order quota. Not ideal but understandable.

It's still kind of strange how Smyths, who I'm sure had had a ton of pre-orders too seem to be getting stock back in every so often.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

twinex wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat too. The fella in my local shop said before the lockdown that they would not put anything up online until every gamestop fulfilled their pre-order quota. Not ideal but understandable.

It's still kind of strange how Smyths, who I'm sure had had a ton of pre-orders too seem to be getting stock back in every so often.
    Smyths didnt oversell their preorders like GS did

• Advertisement

Picked one up I'm Limerick Ennis road today. Off to collect now. Best of luck everyone. 10 more available in waterford also!

10 Smyths Waterford

12 Smyths Kinsale

9 added to Cork Maylor street
    6 added to Sligo

Smyths
    Sligo Stock: 6
    Maylor Street Stock: 9

9 added to Cork Maylor street
    6 added to Sligo

LOL the race is on

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭twinex

madalig12 wrote: »
    Smyths didnt oversell their preorders like GS did

That's Ridiculous from them and immoral. Begs the question then of just how many did they oversell? ( I don't expect an answer)

LOL the race is on

Nice to see you got the hang of it! ;)

Hope everyone is getting sorted, nice bit of stock coming in throughout the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭MickH503

Just grabbed one for home delivery ... happy days :D Thanks for all the advice here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Glenagoolie

Home delivery available
    Just ordered one, hopefully it arrives

Thanks for all help boards.ie crew

Advertisement