Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Infinite_Loop

Thanks for all of the stock updates.

Second time in a week I've got an order in for home delivery only to have it cancelled a few minutes later. My order today went it at 12:51 but still not fast enough I guess

Thanks for all of the stock updates.

Second time in a week I've got an order in for home delivery only to have it cancelled a few minutes later. My order today went it at 12:51 but still not fast enough I guess

Are you sure it's not being cancelled for another issue? I only ordered one for my brother-in-law at 13:01, and it's yet to be cancelled. I'm not expecting it to be cancelled, either. It's in my order history on Smyths.

Basil3 wrote: »
    Are you sure it's not being cancelled for another issue? I only ordered one for my brother-in-law at 13:01, and it's yet to be cancelled. I'm not expecting it to be cancelled, either. It's in my order history on Smyths.

Good to know this, maybe it is something on my end. It's the same card and same address as my ps5 order a few months ago. Maybe my VPN is causing issues with the card verification or something. I'll turn it off for next time

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭MickH503

I got the order confirmation email at 12:55 and a tracking number from UPS at 13:04. Maybe something else to blame for your cancellation??

• Registered Users Posts: 28,067 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Is the bank blocking the charge to their card I wonder?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Riverpatrol

got mine on home delivery

Smyths
    Claremorris Stock: 5

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Is the bank blocking the charge to their card I wonder?

I thought that at first but I made a followup order for an extra controller (in the hopes I get one one day) with the exact same details about an hour ago and it looks to have been ok so I'm really not sure. Maybe if I contact them they'll be able to tell me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Smyths Limerick Parkway - 9 and Galway - 11 in now

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Tomhoganie

and home delivery too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I thought that at first but I made a followup order for an extra controller (in the hopes I get one one day) with the exact same details about an hour ago and it looks to have been ok so I'm really not sure. Maybe if I contact them they'll be able to tell me.

Perhaps they're checking the IP address against a list of IP addresses that've already bought a console? The VPN you're running probably isn't unique to you.

I know that they run some kind of anti-scalping program, so that addresses can't order two consoles, but I thought that was only physical addresses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Glenagoolie

My home delivery is now cancelled:mad::mad:

Someone else in work ordered as well but they got a mail from UPS so looks more hopeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,310 ✭✭✭dan786

With Click and Collect now banned for non essential items seems like both Argos and Smyths will be doing home delivery. So I am expecting no more random stock pop ups in random stores at random times.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Glenagoolie

Stock available in Blanchardstown Dublin for C&C

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Fawk Nin

Not sure if this is the right thread for this question. I'm waiting on stock to come into Gamestop because they have a pretty good trade in deal on the Xbone One S + 3 games. I assume this can only work when Level 5 lifts since it is in-store only?

My Smyths order placed around 1pm got the tracking link at around 4pm, being shipped with DPD.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

Series X available on expert.ie, only 1 left https://www.expert.ie/xbox-series-x-1tb-console-rrt-00007.html

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Quiksilver

Smyths have series x in stock for home delivery. Just picked one up.

CatInABox wrote: »
    Perhaps they're checking the IP address against a list of IP addresses that've already bought a console? The VPN you're running probably isn't unique to you.

I know that they run some kind of anti-scalping program, so that addresses can't order two consoles, but I thought that was only physical addresses.

I managed to order one this afternoon and I just got the tracking link. Your post inspired me to change my email address and leave everything else the same, which has worked. I guess they only allow either the ps5 or xbox series x to a single email ? Something worth trying if anyone else hits the same issue.

Thanks again for all of the stock updates :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

2 in Smyths Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

Has anybody seen the official rechargeable battery in stock in anywhere?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭nextgengamer

Just get 4 rechargeable AAs and a charger.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭MickH503

I'm going to try these ... for less than €12 delivered, it's worth a try!

Just get 4 rechargeable AAs and a charger.

I’d rather the official battery pack

MickH503 wrote: »
    I'm going to try these ... for less than €12 delivered, it's worth a try!

I had those for my Xbox One controllers. They were grand, but over time are down to about 4 hours of use from a full charge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭djan

Available now for home delivery from Smyths :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jonnyh2302

djan wrote: »
    Available now for home delivery from Smyths :)

Got one thank you so much 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Been quiet in here for a few days now. Is that a sign that most users eager for one are now sorted?

I just had a nose at the ms site and see that the X is still not available. I'm holding off for another few months anyway but am keeping an eye to see when stock starts to become readily available.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I'm on the lookout for an X. I have an S and using it more than I thought I would. Run out of storage space in it and it's cheaper to upgrade to the X then buy the extra storage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

Hoping to pick one up for a birthday in March. Rumours are more stock at the end of the month, but they are just rumours...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭twinex

Did anyone else get thrown over to the british microsoft site when trying (hoping) to find a series x, In particular the xbox all access page with the fantastic monthly payment plan?
    Did that offer ever come to ireland?

Advertisement