Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

Has anybody seen the official rechargeable battery in stock in anywhere?

For anybody looking, this is in stock with Littlewoods at the moment. It's a €28 but delivery is free

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

stimpson wrote: »

Sold out

https://www.twitch.tv/cosie90 has a stock checker running for the Irish retailers. You can sign up for discord and get notifications when it drops.

Sold out

In stock again

Out again. You might have to mash the F5 key

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭twinex

Is anybody else tied to GameStop in order to get one like me? I traded in my one x and have credit with them.
    And if so any news?, Because there seems to be some retailers getting stock in-store and online.
    As always I bet in the donkey....

On Xbox.com again.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 zhac

Was able to add it to the cart on xbox.com, but when checking out it shows an error "This item is out of stock. Please remove or save for later."

zhac wrote: »
    Was able to add it to the cart on xbox.com, but when checking out it shows an error "This item is out of stock. Please remove or save for later."

I keep getting notifications from Cosie90 on discord. Looks like the stock is dripping in. I’d say it’s to try and stop scalpers. I’d be keeping an eye as I have been waiting for 2 weeks and not even seen it in stock up to now, despite a few notifications.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 scottmalkinson

stimpson wrote: »
    On Xbox.com again.

Surely you have to pay import duty on it if you buy from Xbox direct?

• Advertisement

Surely you have to pay import duty on it if you buy from Xbox direct?

It’s the Irish Xbox.com site. See the en-ie in the url?

https://www.xbox.com/en-ie/configure/8WJ714N3RBTL

I believe they ship from the Netherlands so it won’t be an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭MacronvFrugals

Hey all, i preordered the Series X in September with Gamestop. Any ideas when they would expect to have stock to fulfill this order? Like are we talking March or April.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Hey all, i preordered the Series X in September with Gamestop. Any ideas when they would expect to have stock to fulfill this order? Like are we talking March or April.

I pre-ordered mine from Gamestop on the first official pre-order day back in September and I got an e-mail from them today telling me to complete my order. It has already been sent to UPS for delivery so with any luck I might get it this weekend. So I can't imagine you should have to wait too much longer, just depends when in September you ordered I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭jams100

Ordered an xbox s from Harvey Norman online the other day my guess is I'll be waiting judging by this thread or might I be ok because its not the x series?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

jams100 wrote: »
    Ordered an xbox s from Harvey Norman online the other day my guess is I'll be waiting judging by this thread or might I be ok because its not the x series?

I don't believe there is a supply issue for series s.

Parawind wrote: »
    I pre-ordered mine from Gamestop on the first official pre-order day back in September and I got an e-mail from them today telling me to complete my order. It has already been sent to UPS for delivery so with any luck I might get it this weekend. So I can't imagine you should have to wait too much longer, just depends when in September you ordered I suppose.

Great news! Hopefully i hear about mine soon enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 djbergin

Any update in the lead time for the S with Harvey Norman?
    jams100 wrote: »

Great news! Hopefully i hear about mine soon enough :)

Got my "Confirm Order" mail from GameStop this morning, expected shipment date 27th-29th January :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Tomhoganie

I see so much activity on the PS5 stock thread compared to here. Is it because there is no stock anywhere or because the demand has been largely met? I want to buy the X for sure, cant pre-order anywhere that's Ireland based?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Kantes

Tomhoganie wrote: »
    I see so much activity on the PS5 stock thread compared to here. Is it because there is no stock anywhere or because the demand has been largely met? I want to buy the X for sure, cant pre-order anywhere that's Ireland based?
    Seems to be no stock at the moment. Smyths still have Jan 2021 on their website so hopefully given that GameStop seem to have had a drop that they're using to sort out their pre-orders, there are more on the way for the other stores. PS5 just had a drop on Amazon and DID today so there was a lot of thread activity from there! Xbox was the same before Christmas. Loads of posts here because stock from Smyths was trickling in and PS5 had barely anything.

• Advertisement

Tomhoganie wrote: »

Someone mentioned in the PS5 thread today that they were in Curry's Blanch and they had a couple of Series X's in there, so might be worth checking out your local Curry's. They never advertise online, you just have to go up to the counter and ask.

There's usually stock popping up on Smyths every now and then, you'll hear about it here. I got one a week or two ago for my brother-in-law.

It has strange that it has dried up, there was loads of stock available over the last couple of months. I'd assume that everyone who wanted one pre-Christmas would have got one without too much bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Gamestop have the series s for delivery, does that mean its in stock?

Went to Currys Liffey Valley was told they have 13 series x in Carrickmines and 21 in Jarvis, couldnt get near Carrickmines due to Garda :( if anyone knows of any in Tallaght please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 scottmalkinson

Got my "Confirm Order" mail from GameStop this morning, expected shipment date 27th-29th January :)

I got the email too. Any idea where they are shopping from?

I'm hoping we get our hands on them this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 14 djbergin

GameStop online is taking orders for the series S.

I took a chance and ordered the series S online. Hopefully their stock is real and not just an extended waiting list.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Series S available on the xbox site (uk), nice little discount offered on controllers too

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Marge79

Basil3 wrote: »
    Someone mentioned in the PS5 thread today that they were in Curry's Blanch and they had a couple of Series X's in there, so might be worth checking out your local Curry's. They never advertise online, you just have to go up to the counter and ask.

Thanks! Hubby just back from Curry's in Blanch (in our 5km range): they have a bunch of Series X in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

theteal wrote: »
    Series S available on the xbox site (uk), nice little discount offered on controllers too

not be liable for import tax on this then?

Got sorted with a Series X in Carrickmines :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

not be liable for import tax on this then?

To Ireland I suppose it's a possibility, isn't this a consequent of the Brexit shenanigans? I don't know of sure, I'm awaiting a headset from Denmark and there's confusion about whether people should be charged duty or not.

Advertisement