Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland vs Wales, Friday 13th Nov 2020 7pm

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,767 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

It won't happen. But we also won't be calling up any other players due to the Covid bubble. So Murray will likely be covering 10 unless Burns passes his RTP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

molloyjh wrote: »
    It won't happen. But we also won't be calling up any other players due to the Covid bubble. So Murray will likely be covering 10 unless Burns passes his RTP.

Cooney was called up last time without an issue

• Registered Users Posts: 24,767 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Bazzo wrote: »

When?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Bazzo wrote: »

And players were released back to their provinces over the weekend who will be rejoining the squad this week.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

It would take a really poor coach to give a big old slap to the face of every other 10 in the country that hes gonna parachute a 9 into 10 on a weeks notice,

Only a shockingly bad coach would give such a blow to the confidence of his other 10s,

Wont happen

Farrell channelling his internal Marc Lièvremont

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,603 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

awec wrote: »
    What's your tipple of choice this evening Akrasia?

I'll have you know, I was as jober as a Sudge when I posted that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭Ardillaun

Yeah_Right wrote: »
    Itoje is such a bollocks. But I would love to have him in my team. Must be such a nightmare to play against.

One thing that struck me during the last Lions tour of NZ - every team would pick this guy if they had the chance. He has set a new standard in the NH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Solutionking

Ardillaun wrote: »
    One thing that struck me during the last Lions tour of NZ - every team would pick this guy if they had the chance. He has set a new standard in the NH.

If the offside line was managed by the ref and assistants then Itjoe would be f**ked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement