Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LED Installer for Motorbike

Options
  • 14-11-2020 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

hey all
    i am looking to get a LED kit similar to the one in the video below and was wondering if there is any installers in the Dublin area ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,992 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

I highly doubt that they are road legal. Any decent auto electrician should be able to fit them.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Steve012

Del2005 wrote: »
    I highly doubt that they are road legal. Any decent auto electrician should be able to fit them.

Like Del said, any auto sparks should be able to do it for ya man.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,979 ✭✭✭✭listermint

If you want to get pulled over and the bike taken off ya. Probably a good way of doing it I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Teothican

ok prob not road legal , ill seek further advice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭H_Lime

The bad taste gods will be most pleased with these. Then again it's subjective that isint it:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,064 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Gimp my ride :pac:

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

You might want to get yourself checked out OP....Covid causes loss of taste. :pac:

Advertisement