If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakers

Options
  • 14-11-2020 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi lads, 

I was looking into getting a speaker setup for my living room and I was wondering what's the best price you can give me on a full setup including the Q Acoustics 3010i 5.1 cinema pack, a Denon avr-x2700h, 35m of speaker cable and a sublink cable.

Cheers. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi lads, 

I was looking into getting a speaker setup for my living room and I was wondering what's the best price you can give me on a full setup including the Q Acoustics 3010i 5.1 cinema pack, a Denon avr-x2700h, 35m of speaker cable and a sublink cable.

Cheers. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Thanks for the post!

We actually have a package price on at the moment for the Q Acoustics 3010i pack with the Denon AVRX2700. It's currently £1099/1249 euro:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14220-denon-avrx2700-q-acoustics-q3010i-x2-3060s-q3090ci-av-receiver-with-5-1-speaker-subwoofer-package.aspx?swapstore=1

For speaker cable I could do 35m of Cambridge Ultra Micro for £56/64 euro and a Cambridge 100 7.5m Sublink Cable for £16/18.50 euro!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 8 SpagooterMan

Hi lads, 

Cheers. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Thanks for the post!

We actually have a package price on at the moment for the Q Acoustics 3010i pack with the Denon AVRX2700. It's currently £1099/1249 euro:

For speaker cable I could do 35m of Cambridge Ultra Micro for £56/64 euro and a Cambridge 100 7.5m Sublink Cable for £16/18.50 euro!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks for the quick reply. 

That sounds perfect, how do I go about ordering this off you? 

Thanks. 

Hi lads, 

Cheers. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Let me know if you'd like to purchase in sterling or euro and I'll see if I can get a voucher for you to order online!

Kind regards

David

Hi lads, 

Cheers. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Let me know if you'd like to purchase in sterling or euro and I'll see if I can get a voucher for you to order online!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

I'd being paying in euro. 

Thanks. 

Hi lads, 

Cheers. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 
    I'll try to get that for you asap!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi lads, 

Cheers. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 

Kind regards

David
    Perfect, thank you 

Hi lads, 

Cheers. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 

Kind regards

David
    Perfect, thank you 
    HI David, 

I just realized I never specified a colour for the 3010i 5.1 pack. Is there any chance I could get this in the graphite colour?

Thanks. 

Hi lads, 

Cheers. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 

Kind regards

David
    Perfect, thank you 
    HI David, 

I just realized I never specified a colour for the 3010i 5.1 pack. Is there any chance I could get this in the graphite colour?

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan.

Did David send over the link/voucher yet?

I'll se if I can get it created in the Graphite finish for you.

Kenny.

Hi lads, 

Cheers. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 

Kind regards

David
    Perfect, thank you 
    HI David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 

I haven't received the link/voucher yet, if you could get that in graphite for me that would be perfect.

Cheers

Hi lads, 

Cheers. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 

Kind regards

David
    Perfect, thank you 
    HI David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 

I haven't received the link/voucher yet, if you could get that in graphite for me that would be perfect.

Cheers
    Hey SpagooterMan.

The link for the package in Graphite is below:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14235-denon-avrx2700-q-acoustics-q3010i-x2-3060s-q3090ci-graphite-av-receiver-with-5-1-speaker-subwoofer-package-graphite.aspx

The only issue is that the 3090Ci is currently out of stock and we are chasing an ETA on these as we speak.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Hi lads, 

Cheers. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 

Kind regards

David
    Perfect, thank you 
    HI David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 

Cheers
    Hey SpagooterMan.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14235-denon-avrx2700-q-acoustics-q3010i-x2-3060s-q3090ci-graphite-av-receiver-with-5-1-speaker-subwoofer-package-graphite.aspx

The only issue is that the 3090Ci is currently out of stock and we are chasing an ETA on these as we speak.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 

Thanks for the reply. I'll probably wait until you have an ETA on the 3090Ci before I order then.

Cheers. 

Hi lads, 

Cheers. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 

Kind regards

David
    Perfect, thank you 
    HI David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 

Cheers
    Hey SpagooterMan.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 

Thanks for the reply. I'll probably wait until you have an ETA on the 3090Ci before I order then.

Cheers. 
    No worries SpagooterMan.

The only issue here is that is orders go in in front of you they will be given first dibs on the stock when it arrives.

At the moment Q Acoustic say November but can't give a date as of yet.

If you want to drop me your full address I can put a temporary order up for you to get you inline for when they do arrive.

Kenny.

Hi lads, 

Cheers. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 

Kind regards

David
    Perfect, thank you 
    HI David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 

Cheers
    Hey SpagooterMan.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 

Cheers. 
    No worries SpagooterMan.

The only issue here is that is orders go in in front of you they will be given first dibs on the stock when it arrives.

If you want to drop me your full address I can put a temporary order up for you to get you inline for when they do arrive.

Kenny.
    Sent a pm there, 
    Cheers

Hi lads, 

Cheers. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Thanks. 

Kind regards

David
    Perfect, thank you 
    HI David, 

Thanks. 
    Hi SpagooterMan.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 

Cheers
    Hey SpagooterMan.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 

Cheers. 
    No worries SpagooterMan.

Kenny.
    Sent a pm there, 
    Cheers
    Cheers PM :)

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.