If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Q80T

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Fionn1952 wrote: »
    No problem at all Fionn1952 :)

Thanks for the order and we will get it dispatched out to you ASAP.

Our courier will then be in touch with the delivery details.

Cheers, Kenny.

Quick thing to check considering all A/V shops down here are closed; will there be a suitable HDMI packaged in with the soundbar? I don't think I've any spares and I don't want to be looking at it sitting in a box while waiting for one to be delivered!
    Hi Fionn1952.

It only includes an optical cable in the box with the YAS209.

I would recommend the Audioquest Pearl 1m priced at 24 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200471-audioquest-pearl-hdmi-1m-hdmi-lead.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Fionn1952

Just to let you know this has arrived, Kenny.

A bit of fiddling to get the sound how I like it, but enjoying a movie last night and some sports tonight, I'm certainly feeling like it was a worthwhile purchase....the wife isn't so sold on changing audio settings when moving between different types of viewing, but I'm sure she'll get over it!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Fionn1952 wrote: »
    Just to let you know this has arrived, Kenny.

A bit of fiddling to get the sound how I like it, but enjoying a movie last night and some sports tonight, I'm certainly feeling like it was a worthwhile purchase....the wife isn't so sold on changing audio settings when moving between different types of viewing, but I'm sure she'll get over it!
    Hey Fionn1952.

Excellent that you are enjoying the TV :)

There are so many settings and it is always good to have a play around to find the ones that suit your personal tastes.

If you do ever have any issues please let me know straight away.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.