Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunard Road/Avenue Cabra - what's it like?

Options
  • 14-11-2020 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Looking to buy around the Cabra area. Does anybody know what the Dunard estate is like?

Google brings up a few articles from court cases with residents of the estate. Looking to find out if it's just a few bad apples or is there general antisocial behaviour there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

One of the more notorious areas of D7 but hard to know if it's just a few bad apples or a wider problem. Was definitely a rough area in the 80s/90s. Have seen burnt out cars on the green there but not in recent years.

Depends v much on the value you'll be getting? Could you get ssimilar in a nicer part of D7/nearer Luas etc or is the price right?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 beercan810

Thanks for the reply @optogirl. I think we're going to hold off, the price is a bit on the high side anyway.

Where would you say are the nicer parts of D7?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

beercan810 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply @optogirl. I think we're going to hold off, the price is a bit on the high side anyway.

Where would you say are the nicer parts of D7?

I mean just around the corner Glenbeigh/Caragh/Skreen Road/Villa Park but they are more on the expensive side. Ratoath Road and Estate. Newgrange Road, Swilly road, Cabra East....I wouldn't totally rule out Dunard/McKee if the house is right. Can't beat being beside the park!

Advertisement