Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My dog has bitten someone while on lead.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

This comparison is completely out of context. For a dog to attack sheep it must be allowed roam/off lead/not in effectual control. Which in itself is against the laws of dog ownership. In the OPs instance the dog was on lead, unable to carry out a sustained attack. What you are misinterpreting as an attack was a single reactive bite.

Even in your trawl of the OPs posts, he states the dog is on lead, lots of dogs get agitated when they see livestock so I don't get your point at all.

Let’s not get off topic here but you incorrectly accuse me of making a ‘comparison out of context’ when I quoted another instance from the self same OP with the self same animal - in both instances the OP struggled / failed to control their animal. How on earth is that “out of context” in any reasonable persons understanding of the language?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

OK, I think we've had enough hysterics on the topic now. OP if you would like the thread reopened drop me a pm or report the thread. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement