If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Q90t

Options
  • 14-11-2020 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm thinking of getting a Samsung Q90t tv (undecided whether to buy the 55" or the 65")
    55" current price is €1,399. 65" currently €1,999.
    Wondering if you have any idea of a possible black Friday price, if indeed these models are included. Does Richer Sounds do black Friday?
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi, I'm thinking of getting a Samsung Q90t tv (undecided whether to buy the 55" or the 65")
    55" current price is €1,399. 65" currently €1,999.
    Wondering if you have any idea of a possible black Friday price, if indeed these models are included. Does Richer Sounds do black Friday?
    Thanks
    Hi Bozo Skeleton,

Thanks for the post! We do do Black Friday in fact a lot of our prices have already dropped to the Black Friday pricing. Unfortunately we won't know in advance if there will be further reductions but we do offer a 14 Day price promise so if the price drops within 14 days of purchase we can refund the difference if you let us know!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Hi David. I've been humming and hawing over this the past couple of weeks, but I may take the plunge and buy the 55" version.
    Just a couple of things. I've seen video reviews of this model. One was saying some individual units can suffer from "dirty screen", if that was the case would it be possible to exchange it for another?
    I have a Samsung 49", wall mounted. I bought the mount on Ebay a couple of years back. Checking my purchase history there is no longer a photo or a link to it being sold.
    The model number is LP11-46T. On googling it I get a wall mount, looks slightly different than mine, but says max weight is 50kg. (Q90T 55" is 25kg, my current tv is 14kg.) Just wondering if the LP11-46T is an industry standard rating, basically wondering if I can just hang the Q90t on that wall mount.
    Will the current price go after today?
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi David. I've been humming and hawing over this the past couple of weeks, but I may take the plunge and buy the 55" version.
    Just a couple of things. I've seen video reviews of this model. One was saying some individual units can suffer from "dirty screen", if that was the case would it be possible to exchange it for another?
    I have a Samsung 49", wall mounted. I bought the mount on Ebay a couple of years back. Checking my purchase history there is no longer a photo or a link to it being sold.
    The model number is LP11-46T. On googling it I get a wall mount, looks slightly different than mine, but says max weight is 50kg. (Q90T 55" is 25kg, my current tv is 14kg.) Just wondering if the LP11-46T is an industry standard rating, basically wondering if I can just hang the Q90t on that wall mount.
    Will the current price go after today?
    Thanks
    Hi Bozo Skeleton.

To be honest I would have no idea abut the wall mount or its manufacturer.

We tend to really only stock Sanus or Vogels bracket because we can stand over the quality of the product.

We would work ourselves off of weight ratings so it would seem that your current bracket will hold the 55Q90T.

If there was an issue the developed with the set we would first send an engineer out to evaluate the panel we would then take if from there with their report.

If a fault develops within 30 days its usually always a replacement. It its after 30 days we would look at a repair. Depending on the issues of course.

We are not sure how long the current Black Friday pricing will run for. It's usually a few days but pricing can change any any time without notice.

Any questions please let me know.

Thanks for all the info. One last thing, the Samsung tv I currently have has the One Connect adaptor. Can I use it with the Q90t?

Sorry, one more thing. The models I am looking at are marked as not available to buy online?

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the info. One last thing, the Samsung tv I currently have has the One Connect adaptor. Can I use it with the Q90t?
    Hi Bozo Skeleton.

You would not be able to use your current one connect box with the 2020 range unfortunately.

When the "Buy it Now" button I removed from a product it usually means we have ran out stock.

Which one was it that you were looking at and I can check for you.

Samsung QE55Q90T. Call and collect is the only option. I'm in Dublin, so that's a nonrunner :)

Samsung QE55Q90T. Call and collect is the only option. I'm in Dublin, so that's a nonrunner :)
    Hey Bozo Skeleton.

Even the Belfast store (Which is now closed due to the latest restrictions for collections) are out of stock on this one.

Drop me your contact number in a PM and I'll give you a call in the morning.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.