Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone used Swappie?

• 14-11-2020 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Considering phone 'upgrade' and was half considering a refurbished mobile - view phone as functional and not too bothered about brand new technology and typically rock the same phones until it dies.

Can't find any posts about Swappie on boards other than one about their ads being annoying.

Obviously quality will depend on which condition you choose but curious if anyone has bought from them and found all seems above board?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭tina1040

Any opinions on this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,477 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Their advertising ensures I will never deal with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭tina1040

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Their advertising ensures I will never deal with them.

Haha!!!! but if you were buying for a teenager who won't use anything but iphone would you deal with them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,477 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I’d pick up a new iPhone SE with a proper Apple warranty over a used flagship model.
    Should be more than good enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

I have sold to them and the transaction was great. Also look at mintplus.ie for some quality refurbs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement