If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 inch TV’s

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

stevegrace wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking to buy either of the 2 below tv’s do you know if there will be a Black Friday sale on them and do they both have a 6 year guarantee thanks.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204515-lg-32lm6300pla-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204577-samsung-ue32t5300-new-t-series-32-inch-hdr-smart-1080p-hd-tv-tvplus.aspx
    Thanks for the post stevegrace!

Unfortunately I don't know if the prices will drop any further on these TVs as we are not told in advance however we are offering our 14 Day Price promise so if the price drops within 14 days of purchase we can refund the difference if you let us know.

Both TVs come with a 6 Year Guarantee!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭stevegrace

Hi David,
    Thanks for getting back to me on the 2 tv’s. I am leaning towards the LG.
    Would you think it would be better to wait for another week to buy or buy it now and maybe get the price promise difference.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi David,
    Thanks for getting back to me on the 2 tv’s. I am leaning towards the LG.
    Would you think it would be better to wait for another week to buy or buy it now and maybe get the price promise difference.
    Hi Stevegrace.

If you purchase now you are with 14days of Black Friday so if the price should drop you can let us know and we can refund any valid price difference.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭stevegrace

Hi Kenny,

Thanks that seems fair. I am going to go with the LG,
    I am trying to buy online but can’t add it to the basket.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Kenny,

Thanks that seems fair. I am going to go with the LG,
    I am trying to buy online but can’t add it to the basket.
     Hi Stevegrace.

Very strange.....

I have just tried myself and have had no issue in going to purchase one.

You just need to click the "Buy It Now" button and it should add it.

Is it giving you an error or just nothing happens when you are hitting buy it now?

If you are still having no luck you can drop me your contact in a PM and we can drop you a call.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.