Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS5 Accessories

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I ordered one and wondering about this now also. I don't see how they can pass on the costs if it's ordered from Currys Irish entity though?

Also saw mention elsewhere that DPD may not be dealing with the UK shipping in January due to Brexit mayhem.

Wondering if what actually happens is these are delivered to Currys Ireland and then forwarded from there with DPD.

Apparently I'm to expect delivery by the 25th.

On the import thread in commerce someone stated they got stung for VAT and duty buying a laptop from Currys Ireland, they refused delivery and had it sent back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I received 2 DPD deliveries this week already. One Amazon and one from Nike

Amazon shipped from UK and for some reason Nike still shipped through the UK sorting office which was annoying. DPD lifted their delays on the 13th January so neither of mine were delayed very much. Maybe 2-3 extra.

Amazons estimated deliveries are mad though, something that arrive yesterday from them is not meant for delivery till this Friday so they're giving themselves a massive buffer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

The Dual Sense charger seems to be available on Currys at the moment for anyone willing to pay the price
    https://www.currys.ie/ieen/gaming/console-gaming/controllers/playstation-ps5-dualsense-controller-charging-station-10211576-pdt.html

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭friend and foe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

just get the turtle beech stealth 600

its excellent

€100 in gamestop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,434 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bet Argos will list it at €95 or so when it does come back into stock and say it's 20% off or something like that.

akelly02 wrote: »
    just get the turtle beech stealth 600

its excellent

€100 in gamestop

I'm currently using my ps4 gold headset, which is grand for now but definitely on it's way out so I'm happy enough to hold out for the pulse to become available. It's just annoying to see argos upping the price in advance of stock coming in knowing the demand will be there for it.. still €99.99 in gamestop and smyths.

I'm currently using my ps4 gold headset, which is grand for now but definitely on it's way out so I'm happy enough to hold out for the pulse to become available. It's just annoying to see argos upping the price in advance of stock coming in knowing the demand will be there for it.. still €99.99 in gamestop and smyths.

its unlike argos , i always had them down as decent price wise for stuff!!

i actually was in tullamore xmas eve and i popped in to see could i get a pulse headset...it said i could reserve it for delivery the next day ....ie xmas day!! i asked staff member who said come back when the re-open on the 28th

then of course i was that drunk / not bothered, i didnt go in the 28th when they opened back up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I ordered one and wondering about this now also. I don't see how they can pass on the costs if it's ordered from Currys Irish entity though?

Also saw mention elsewhere that DPD may not be dealing with the UK shipping in January due to Brexit mayhem.

Wondering if what actually happens is these are delivered to Currys Ireland and then forwarded from there with DPD.

Apparently I'm to expect delivery by the 25th.

Just took delivery of the dock today, right on schedule. Wasn't charge VAT or anything.

• Advertisement

Just took delivery of the dock today, right on schedule. Wasn't charge VAT or anything.

Good to see that's sorted out. As I mentioned some people got hit with monster charges buying laptops as Currys shipped them from the UK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Had the dock for the PS4 and think I prefered that one. Design was a little more pretty, and it made a satisfying click when you pushed the controller in! With the PS5 dock, it kind of sits loosely on top, no click!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Is the Pulse 3D still pretty much impossible to get, guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭booterboy

Cina wrote: »
    Is the Pulse 3D still pretty much impossible to get, guys?

Ordered Pulse 3D from Currys 36th Nov,despatched for delivery Yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭brady12

Bought a Sony pulse ps5 headset from GameStop on 19th December . Bloody thing stopped charging yesterday . Not as if I have even used it that much I was using Arctic 7x on series X more 🙈

brady12 wrote: »
    Bought a Sony pulse ps5 headset from GameStop on 19th December . Bloody thing stopped charging yesterday . Not as if I have even used it that much I was using Arctic 7x on series X more 🙈

Return it under warranty and just use the 7x on both consoles.

• Advertisement

Return it under warranty and just use the 7x on both consoles.

7x superior headset but they chat mix dial not working on it on ps5 is a deal breaker

brady12 wrote: »
    7x superior headset but they chat mix dial not working on it on ps5 is a deal breaker

That's Sony being Sony. Chat Mix has been exclusive to their headsets on PS4 and PS5.

The chat mix can still be adjusted in the UI on 3rd party headsets.

That's Sony being Sony. Chat Mix has been exclusive to their headsets on PS4 and PS5.

The chat mix can still be adjusted in the UI on 3rd party headsets.

Ya I was using the 7x's for awhile on ps5 and some games it would give me option adjust chat mix in UI and others it wouldn't . Was very weird. Must try again .

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Pulse 3d Headset now available on Gamestop.ive just ordered one

Saz2020 wrote: »

cheers thanks, ordered one there now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭Corvo

Thank you, had been waiting. Ordered :)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Johnrazz

Thanks for that! Just ordered, any idea of time of delievery? Couldn’t see anything on my order.

Johnrazz wrote: »
    Thanks for that! Just ordered, any idea of time of delievery? Couldn’t see anything on my order.

There was nothing on mine either.i ordered a controller off them back in November and it took a week so myt be same with the Pulse too,I'm hoping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Every time I get an alert for an update to this thread....oh yes, I wonder where the stock of DualSense charging stations are....dang it, headsets again :(

Smyths expected stock of Jan 2021 is looking grim now.

DrZeuss wrote: »
    Every time I get an alert for an update to this thread....oh yes, I wonder where the stock of DualSense charging stations are....dang it, headsets again :(

Smyths expected stock of Jan 2021 is looking grim now.

I'd keep an eye on smthys tonight and tomorrow nyt tho.Thursdays seem to be the days they drop stuff,and it being the last Thursday of the month, I wudnt be surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

tried to order the pulse headset off gamestop, got to checkout and it cancelled my order, pressed the order button again and again it cancelled order, checked my online banking and I have 3 pending orders ? this happen to anybody else.

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    tried to order the pulse headset off gamestop, got to checkout and it cancelled my order, pressed the order button again and again it cancelled order, checked my online banking and I have 3 pending orders ? this happen to anybody else.

No mine went threw straight away and confirmed. I had bought it the minute it went live. Wonder is it out of stock now but the website hasn't updated?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

No mine went threw straight away and confirmed. I had bought it the minute it went live. Wonder is it out of stock now but the website hasn't updated?

they probably are sold out now, but Im a bit worried about the 3 seperate pending orders on the bank account for 3 pulse headsets........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

Not sure if they are sold out. Got a confirmed order for the headset just now. Hopefully it comes through quick enough.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Pulse 3d headset still showing in stock on gamestop, I might pull the trigger. Im debating between the pulse and the Arctis 7X.

• Advertisement

Got dispatched email from Gamestop regarding the Pulse Headset. They are using An Post so hopefully should have it tomorrow. Anyone who ordered yesterday hopefully will get dispatched email today

Got dispatched email from Gamestop regarding the Pulse Headset. They are using An Post so hopefully should have it tomorrow. Anyone who ordered yesterday hopefully will get dispatched email today

got the dispatched email today also :)

i got a headset 2 weeks ago from gamestop, ordered on the thursday, delivered on the friday

great service

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gglavin7771

Ps5 headsets in stock in HN collection or delivery and smyths just delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,946 ✭✭✭KH25

Charging station now listed as expected in February on the Smyths website.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

Need to pick up a headset and hearing good things about the actual PS5 one, Pulse I believe, any thoughts as I need one fairly soon?

Need to pick up a headset and hearing good things about the actual PS5 one, Pulse I believe, any thoughts as I need one fairly soon?

heard the pulse is good alright , good value for money .

i have the turtle beach stealth 600 , also on gamestop for the same price . i find it excellent, the build quality seems better than the pulse according to a mate.

got the dispatched email today also :)

delivered this morning :)

delivered this morning :)

Got mine too.have it currently on charge. Feels very comfortable to wear. Can't wait to try it out later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭Corvo

Yeah mine arrived also, very quick service, it was the same with the additional controller I bought recently.

Looking forward to giving it a spin.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Some Argos stores have some pulse 3d available for collection if you are willing to pay the extra tenner to have it today

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So after a little struggle between getting the Pulse 3d and something else I have pulled the trigger on the Arctis 7x. Now the waiting game begins :(

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭silvara

DualSense™ Charging Stations available on Gamestop if anyone is after one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

silvara wrote: »
    DualSense™ Charging Stations available on Gamestop if anyone is after one :)

Finally....now Gamestop, please don't do a HarveyNorman and try sell things you don't actually have :pac:

Charging dock now available at Smyths too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Charging dock now available at Smyths too

Thanks for this, was about to buy from gamestop but would prefer to give Smyths my money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Thanks for this, was about to buy from gamestop but would prefer to give Smyths my money.

Same but too late unfortunately. I wonder how long it will take GameStop to deliver.

€3.50 delivery for GS and Smyths delivery was free from what I could tell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Same but too late unfortunately. I wonder how long it will take GameStop to deliver.

Free delivery with Smyths and expected by next Thursday. I just received Sackboy from them today which they said to expect Friday so hopefully the same again.

They've been excellent all through this launch, I'll happily give them my money rather than gamestop. They're getting another €60 off me next week for the new Mario Switch game too.

FourFourFM wrote: »

I had ordered the Pulse 3d headset from GS last Wednesday and had it on the Friday morning so was quick enough.Had ordered a controller off them too b4 launch and had it within two days. So they are quick enough,but totally understand. Had I seen the headset on Smyths b4 Gamestop I would have gone with Smyths myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 460 ✭✭Yoghurt87

PSVR Move Controllers are back in stock in Smyths if anyone is looking for them

• Advertisement
Advertisement