If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

43" TV

Options
  • 15-11-2020 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Do you have the LG 43UN74006LB, I was reading which UK and it seems to get great reviews, I'm also looking at a cambridge audio tv5 v2. Would you have any BF deals coming up on these?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

pm. wrote: »
    Hi guys

Do you have the LG 43UN74006LB, I was reading which UK and it seems to get great reviews, I'm also looking at a cambridge audio tv5 v2. Would you have any BF deals coming up on these?
    Hi pm.

Unfortunately we don't know the pricing in advance for Black Friday however we are offering a 14 Day Price Promise so if the prices on these do drop within 14 Days of Purchase we will refund the difference if you let us know!

Both of those products would be great though!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

Hi pm.

Unfortunately we don't know the pricing in advance for Black Friday however we are offering a 14 Day Price Promise so if the prices on these do drop within 14 Days of Purchase we will refund the difference if you let us know!

Both of those products would be great though!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Thanks David, how much am I looking at for delivery? I may be in Belfast next week so I could possibly collect

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi PM

NI Delivery is free of charge - ROI delivery is £6.99 if order is made in GBP or included if you order in €

Collection from the store is no problem - just make sure you make a CNC appointment:
    https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=19808512

..and of course do drop us a mail in the first instance to sales@richersounds.ie to ensure we reserve stock for you - at the TV5 is unfortunately now End of line but we do have one display unit left if you wanted it at a pretty silly price?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi PM

NI Delivery is free of charge - ROI delivery is £6.99 if order is made in GBP or included if you order in €

Collection from the store is no problem - just make sure you make a CNC appointment:

..and of course do drop us a mail in the first instance to sales@richersounds.ie to ensure we reserve stock for you - at the TV5 is unfortunately now End of line but we do have one display unit left if you wanted it at a pretty silly price?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

Thanks John, if you could let me know the price if the TV and TV 5 sound bar

Thanks
    Paul

Hi PM

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

Thanks John, if you could let me know the price if the TV and TV 5 sound bar

Thanks
    Paul
    HI PM.

The price on the LG 43UN73006 currently priced at £349
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204696-lg-43un73006lc-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

On the TV5 V2 has now went end of line and has been discontinued with no more stock due to arrive.
    We have our display one left, I'll see if there is a better clearance price on this.

Any questions please let us know.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

HI PM.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204696-lg-43un73006lc-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

On the TV5 V2 has now went end of line and has been discontinued with no more stock due to arrive.
    We have our display one left, I'll see if there is a better clearance price on this.

Kenny.

Thanks Kenny, do me a good price and we can do the deal today

HI PM.

Kenny.

Thanks Kenny, do me a good price and we can do the deal today
    Hi PM.

I could go £179 on the TV5 V2.
    its on good condition and would come fully re-boxed.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

Hi PM.

Kenny.

Sounds good Kenny, I'll phone you in a bit for payment

Hi PM.

Kenny.

Sounds good Kenny, I'll phone you in a bit for payment
    No problem at all PM :)

Kenny.

Kenny.

Hi guys

I received the sound bar last week but no sign of the TV yet, could you please let me know when to expect it, I'm trying to make sure the young lad is out when the delivery arrives
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Kenny.

Hi guys

I received the sound bar last week but no sign of the TV yet, could you please let me know when to expect it, I'm trying to make sure the young lad is out when the delivery arrives
    Thanks
    Hey PM.

Let me look into that for you know.

I'll be back ASAP.

Hey PM.

I'll be back ASAP.

Thanks Kenny

Hey PM.

I'll be back ASAP.

Thanks Kenny
    Hi PM.

Sorry for the delay.

It seems the warehouse ran out of stock but they have landed again this morning so your TV is back on tomorrows direct delivery.

Once it gets dispatched our courier will text you with delivery details.

I'll keep my eye on this tomorrow to make sure everything goes smoothly

Hi PM.

Sorry for the delay.

It seems the warehouse ran out of stock but they have landed again this morning so your TV is back on tomorrows direct delivery.

Hi Kenny I just received an email saying the TV I ordered almost 2 weeks ago is out of stock and that you haven't got a date for new stock. I have to say I'm very disappointed considering I ordered 2weeks ago and was told to expace delivery last week. This is a present for on of my kids.

Can you please let me know if the below is available at £329

Thanks

Hi PM.

Sorry for the delay.

Hi Kenny I just received an email saying the TV I ordered almost 2 weeks ago is out of stock and that you haven't got a date for new stock. I have to say I'm very disappointed considering I ordered 2weeks ago and was told to expace delivery last week. This is a present for on of my kids.

Can you please let me know if the below is available at £329

Thanks
    Hi PM.

I really do apologise on the stock of the LG 43".

There is the 43UN71006 which is the same TV as the 73006 apart from the Magic remote that comes with the 73006.

It's £10 cheaper at £319
    https://www.richersounds.com/lg-43un71006lb.html

Hi kenny

I'll go for the 73006

Thanks

Hi kenny

I can get one in Dublin still on a black Friday deal if you haven't got this one, can you please let me know so I cN collect it today

Hi kenny

I can get one in Dublin still on a black Friday deal if you haven't got this one, can you please let me know so I cN collect it today
    Hey PM.

Sorry for the delay its been crazy here again.

Its the 43UN73006 which has ran out of stock unfortunately.

If you can still get one locally go for it and I can arrange a refund for you at this end.

I don't want to see you miss out due to our sock running out.

Hey PM.

If you can still get one locally go for it and I can arrange a refund for you at this end.

Hi Kenny

If you can refund I will buy locally
    Thanks

Hey PM.

Hi Kenny

If you can refund I will buy locally
    Thanks
    Hey PM.

We will drop you a call ASAP to sort the refund for you.

• Advertisement

Hey PM.

Hi Kenny

I haven't heard from you yet, I did get an email with a credit note / invoice deduction but didn't receive a refund yet. Can you please process the refund ASAP

Thanks

Hey PM.

Hi Kenny

I haven't heard from you yet, I did get an email with a credit note / invoice deduction but didn't receive a refund yet. Can you please process the refund ASAP

Thanks
    Hi PM.

I refunded you in full for the 43UN73006 on the 30th.

The refund may take a day or two to arrive back into your account but was 100% processed on the 30th for you.

Any issues please let me know.

Hi PM.

The refund may take a day or two to arrive back into your account but was 100% processed on the 30th for you.

Hi Kenny

It arrived at 2am this morning, thanks for that

Hi PM.

Hi Kenny

It arrived at 2am this morning, thanks for that
    Hey PM.

Thanks for letting me know :)

If we can ever help in any way in future please drop us a post.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.