If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE50TU7100 New T Series

Options
  • 15-11-2020 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭

Hi could you confirm that there is Bluetooth on the  Samsung UE50TU7100 T SERIES TV 

thanks 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Tony,

thanks for the post - the UE7100 series does have Bluetooth included,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

Hi Tony,

thanks for the post - the UE7100 series does have Bluetooth included,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    thanks John ,my friend will purchase today

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks a million Tony and drop us a line if we can help in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    my friend just bought the tv , he could not believe that there was a 6 year warranty , free delivery and the best price for the tv , thanks again 

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Tony H wrote: »

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    my friend just bought the tv , he could not believe that there was a 6 year warranty , free delivery and the best price for the tv , thanks again 
    You are more than welcome Tony H.

If we can help in any way in future please don't hesitate to get in touch :)

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Kenny.

hi again could you check when
    WEB 135106 order will be dispatched ,sorry I know ye are up the walls but my buddy is the impatient kind .

Kenny.

WEB 135106  order will be dispatched ,sorry I know ye are up the walls but my buddy is the impatient kind  .
    Hey Tony H.

I'll check this out for you and revert back ASAP.

Kenny.

Kenny.

WEB 135106  order will be dispatched ,sorry I know ye are up the walls but my buddy is the impatient kind  .
    Hey Tony H.

Kenny.
    thanks Kenny got it sorted over the phone

Kenny.

Hey Tony H.

Kenny.
    thanks Kenny got it sorted over the phone
    No problem Tony H.

If there are any issues please let me know.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Sorry to jump in. What are the main benefits of Bluetooth?

• Advertisement

thegills wrote: »
    Sorry to jump in. What are the main benefits of Bluetooth?
    Hi TheGills.

Bluetooth allows you to wireless stream from the like of your phone, tablet etc to another device. One need to be a transmitter and the other a receiver.
    So if you have Spotify on your phone you can play it and Bluetooth it to your amp or speakers.

In the case of a TV it is usually so you can connect to Bluetooth headphones or a Bluetooth soundbar or speakers.

Any questions please let me know.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.