Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid 21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭anacc

And for the grand finale, here's a nice aerial view of one of it's buildings. Keeping in line with the whole Nazi imagery there on the right. All very in-line with the stuff Gates is spewing out; at least they're consistent :pac:
    denverairportswastika.jpg

* Also, now that I notice it, looks oddly like two planes 'in' a building on the left. Probably nothing, either.

Knowing you, you'll give us the whole "nothing to see here" etc etc. Regardless of what you say, this is an absolute disgrace.

I heard about these buildings not so long ago. Your observation about the two planes on the left of the photo is on the money. These buildings were built shortly after WWII and were designed so that from the air you can see two bombers approaching the Swastika. Your observation about the buildings being part of a grand Nazi supporting conspiracy in Denver Airport is not on the money though because not only are the buildings in California, the design is actually triumphant about the Nazi defeat.

anacc wrote: »
    I heard about these buildings not so long ago. Your observation about the two planes on the left of the photo is on the money. These buildings were built shortly after WWII and were designed so that from the air you can see two bombers approaching the Swastika. Your observation about the buildings being part of a grand Nazi supporting conspiracy in Denver Airport is not on the money though because not only are the buildings in California, the design is actually triumphant about the Nazi defeat.

Thanks for that. I actually saw the next day after posting about Denver that the buildings in the last picture were actually based in California. A lot of sites include that picture with the Denver stuff, for some reason. Couldn't see much when I went looking on street view, but my understanding is it's an army owned building. That makes a lot of sense re: WWII. Was clear as day to me: two planes --> Swastika

I didn't bother to even edit or talk about it further as the folk here can't see/don't understand symbolism :pac: I think someone above even posted that the swastika was an accident only realised afterwards *facepalm* :pac:

What's your opinion re: Denver airport?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,936 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Thanks for that. I actually saw the next day after posting about Denver that the buildings in the last picture were actually based in California. A lot of sites include that picture with the Denver stuff, for some reason. Couldn't see much when I went looking on street view, but my understanding is it's an army owned building. That makes a lot of sense re: WWII. Was clear as day to me: two planes --> Swastika

I didn't bother to even edit or talk about it further as the folk here can't see/don't understand symbolism :pac: I think someone above even posted that the swastika was an accident only realised afterwards *facepalm* :pac:

The building wasn't deliberately designed as a "secret" Swastika.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    The building wasn't deliberately designed as a "secret" Swastika.

You're missing the point again. It was intentionally designed to be symbolic, something you don't understand.

Where is the post you (or someone else) had up earlier? Was an interview from someone explaining how it was accidental :D

You're missing the point again. It was intentionally designed to be symbolic, something you don't understand.

It wasn't, this is the part you've made up. You've found an unintentionally Swastika shaped building in the world, and due to your paranoid views you've decided it's a "symbol" of something adhering to your conspiracy views.

The people behind the building have acknowledged this
    https://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/27/us/27swastika.html

Likewise you find symbols on children's clothing.

This is pattern searching, and is common among conspiracy theorists, e.g. the Illuminati conspiracy theorists see pyramids in everything.

• Advertisement

It wasn't, this is the part you've made up. You've found an unintentionally Swastika shaped building in the world, and due to your paranoid views you've decided it's a "symbol" of something adhering to your conspiracy views.

This is pattern searching, and is common among conspiracy theorists, e.g. the Illuminati conspiracy theorists see pyramids in everything.

It's already been explained to you by a poster above. The point we're making is the two buildings shaped as planes, and the third building built in the shape of a Swastika are not accidental. It was done intentionally, as poster said above, to symbolise triumph in WWII.

If you think the Navy accidentally built two buildings in the shape of a plane, and the third in the shape of a Swastika, there really is no helping you.

Just as there's no helping you if you think it's completely normal to print "New Order", "Ho!" etc on a serious of "gender neutral" children's/toddler clothing. Really? 'Gender neutral' toddler clothing range, with a tv commercial featuring little black demon characters hanging over their beds? It's disgusting stuff. Get a grip, bro.

The people behind the building have acknowledged this
    https://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/27/us/27swastika.html

You probably think this sort of crap is completely normal as well. Lady Gaga / Marina Abramovich 'spirit cooking' :
    https://www.hamptons.com/gallery/photoGallery/2068_9.jpg

Interestingly, Abramovich did a commercial with Microsoft recently, which had to be pulled due to huge negative response. You may not, but a sizeable amount of other people see this through stuff enough to have the commercial removed. Should tell you all you need to know.

You either have a complete inability to read into things AT ALL, or you just deny/lie about it, for who-knows-what reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Christ, you harp on about not believing the msm and doing your own research (i.e searching for loopers that support your theory) but you clearly don't even bother to make a cursory effort yourself. You must be scarlet.

Christ, you harp on about not believing the msm and doing your own research (i.e searching for loopers that support your theory) but you clearly don't even bother to make a cursory effort yourself. You must be scarlet.

Unfortunately, I think what's being discussed is beyond your understanding. Thanks for the (non) contribution, though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Unfortunately, I think what's being discussed is beyond your understanding. Thanks for the (non) contribution, though :pac:

I understand, you have no real substantive issues to discuss. Pity, we used to have some good content in here.

• Advertisement

It's already been explained to you by a poster above

It doesn't support your theory, which is:

You believe the building was intentionally designed to look like a swastika - it wasn't. They only realised it after they broke ground.

You believe the NWO/Elites who will shortly being depopulating the world are deliberately planting these symbols in buildings built in the 60's, airports and children's clothes today - nothing needs to be said about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

one world government ... crash the economies to bring in a global reset ... a cashless society ...removal of property rights

to quote un agenda 2030 " you'll own nothing but you'll be happy " just like the folks in north korea .. all vegans

Are you suggesting we should eat the minks, yes?
    You likely own nothing anyway if you have time to invest in this b*lloxology.

Ps is that you Simon Harris? Covid 19, Covid 17 and 18, Covid 21.
    Give me strength Lord.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Six years ago, this massive conspiracy resulted in 2 deaths in the US. We are currently at around 12,000,000% of this (aka 60,000 Benghazis) under the leadership of a president who done an interview with Alex. There is nothing new under the sun.
    https://thedailybanter.com/2014/10/20/inside-ebola-fever-dreams-internets-worst-right-wing-conspiracy-site/

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

It's already been explained to you by a poster above. The point we're making is the two buildings shaped as planes, and the third building built in the shape of a Swastika are not accidental. It was done intentionally, as poster said above, to symbolise triumph in WWII.

If you think the Navy accidentally built two buildings in the shape of a plane, and the third in the shape of a Swastika, there really is no helping you.
    Notice how Dohnjoe provides a source for his claim, yet you have not.
    You also previously claimed that these were built by the nazis, which wasn't true. You claimed this because you didn't actually research the claim. You just parroted it from whatever youtube video you get your information from.
    Just as there's no helping you if you think it's completely normal to print "New Order", "Ho!" etc on a serious of "gender neutral" children's/toddler clothing. Really? 'Gender neutral' toddler clothing range, with a tv commercial featuring little black demon characters hanging over their beds? It's disgusting stuff. Get a grip, bro.
    Yes. Get a grip. Start listening to the messages in childrens clothes about how there's a global new world order conspiracy to implant us with microchips, alter our DNA and link our minds to a big evil AI...

King Mob wrote: »
    Yes. Get a grip.

How many years you two be hanging around this forum, again? :D

How many years you two be hanging around this forum, again? :D
    You're dodging points to deflect to random, increasingly strange personal attacks.

Do you have any source or reference to show that these buildings were designed as symbols for some NWO plot?
    Do you have any comment or response to Dohnjoe's link that shows they were not?
    Do you have any explanation for why the New World Order would put a symbol like this in some random base?

If not, I suspect you will once again ignore these questions are resort to a personal comment that you will try very hard to make witty.

If that's the case, maybe we can skip all that and you can detail why you spend your time posting obviously silly and obviously false things on the internet. to me, that's pretty bizarre behaviour.

If that's the case, maybe we can skip all that and you can detail why you spend your time posting obviously silly and obviously false things on the internet. to me, that's pretty bizarre behaviour.

You take things too personally on here. It's an anonymous message board for conspiracy theories. Stop attaching your self-esteem to everything. I don't really care about your opinion on any of this stuff as you admitted before that you don't believe *any* conspiracy theories. You're completely closed off to anything outside of mainstream media. Your mind is set from the get, and your same patterns play out over and over. This has been pointed out to you on many occasions across various threads.

Myself and others have questioned why you're even on the forum. What do you get out of it? You and your friend are on every thread, always echoing each other's opinions, often posting simultaneously etc. If anything is bizarre, it is this. You spend a lot of time here. I'd like to know why. This is the only answer I'd be interesting in hearing from you about anything.

Regardless, when someone comes along and takes the p*ss out of you both, even in a light-hearted way, you clearly can't handle it.

I don't take any exchanges with you seriously. Please understand this; would make your life a lot easier.

You take things too personally on here. It's an anonymous message board for conspiracy theories. Stop attaching your self-esteem to everything. I don't really care about your opinion on any of this stuff as you admitted before that you don't believe *any* conspiracy theories. You're completely closed off to anything outside of mainstream media. Your mind is set from the get, and your same patterns play out over and over. This has been pointed out to you on many occasions across various threads.

Myself and others have questioned why you're even on the forum. What do you get out of it? You and your friend are on every thread, always echoing each other's opinions, often posting simultaneously etc. If anything is bizarre, it is this. You spend a lot of time here. I'd like to know why. This is the only answer I'd be interesting in hearing from you about anything.

Regardless, when someone comes along and takes the p*ss out of you both, even in a light-hearted way, you clearly can't handle it.

I don't take any exchanges with you seriously. Please understand this; would make your life a lot easier.
    Again, weird, inaccurate personal comments and attacks because you can't address simple questions.

And not sure why you're saying that he's my friend when you already figured out we're the same person and that we're actually government agents.

But anyway, we can conclude due to lack of any convincing evidence or arguments, that the covid vaccine will not alter your DNA, nor is there any legitimate reason to ignore the advice of the vast majority of doctors and medical experts.

You're completely closed off to anything outside of mainstream media. Your mind is set from the get, and your same patterns play out over and over.

Cool, please list some sites where you get factual daily news from. Not blogs, or opinion pieces or forums, news about current affairs.

As mentioned before people with irrational beliefs do not like the truth, accuracy and facts because they threaten their beliefs - any attack on their beliefs they see as a personal attack.

But anyway, we can conclude due to lack of any convincing evidence or arguments, that the covid vaccine will not alter your DNA, nor is there any legitimate reason to ignore the advice of the vast majority of doctors and medical experts.

Again, regardless of any "evidence" or arguments, we can't conclude for certain what the vaccine will or won't do. Has been no long-term testing in humans, so you'll have to wait and see after you take it. Let's hope it's not another Pandremix.

Anyway, this will go in endless circles and has already clogged up the thread enough. Let's agree to leave it there amicably.

• Advertisement

Cool, please list some sites where you get factual daily news from.

RTE, of course :pac:

tenor.gif?itemid=4932260

Again, regardless of any "evidence" or arguments, we can't conclude for certain what the vaccine will or won't do.
    But you've claimed that it WILL alter people's DNA to allow them to link up to an AI. This isn't true.

You claimed that this is in support of a global conspiracy based on messages you've received via the images on children's clothes.
    This is silly.

You can't really "agree to disagree" when the other person is lying and suggesting nonsense.

Again, this doesn't have to go in circles. You could directly address the questions and points put to you rather than run away from them.

You can't really "agree to disagree" when the other person is lying and suggesting nonsense.

Again, this doesn't have to go in circles. You could directly address the questions and points put to you rather than run away from them.

Ok, you clearly just want to drag on and on and on. I actually have a life, so I won't engage your dribble any further. You obviously have notifications set up on your phone/computer for responses as well as you're always straight on here after a reply, lol. Are you that bored?

I suggest you leave your bedsit/granny flat and do something productive. This ain't it :pac: Good luck with the vax.

IGNORED.

Ok, you clearly just want to drag on and on and on. I actually have a life, so I won't engage your dribble any further. You obviously have notifications set up on your phone/computer for responses as well as you're always straight on here after a reply, lol. Are you that bored?

I suggest you leave your bedsit/granny flat and do something productive. This ain't it :pac: Good luck with the vax.

IGNORED.

I believe this is the 4th time you've declared that you're not going to respond.

And again rather than engage in the adult discussion you claim to want, you lash out with more bizarre and very inaccurate personal attacks.

But the fact remains that you failed utterly to defend you claim that the vaccine would alter peoples DNA.
    All of your claims are equally suspect.

RTE, of course :pac:

It's a simple question, not sure why you are dodging it. Where do you get your news on current affairs from? which sites/sources

You are claiming people shouldn't be getting their information from "mainstream media", okay, where should they be getting their information from?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

IGNORED.

All you are doing is making your views less valid by going down the personal attack route.

If you intend to ignore DohnJoe, do so.

Don't constantly declare onthread & backtrack.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

If you intend to ignore DohnJoe, do so.

Yeah, done for both. Thanks, Ted.

Claims posters don't question things. Blocks posters who ask questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Claims posters don't question things. Blocks posters who ask questions.

Quoting for benefit of all.

Posters should engage with others. Just because a question is asked, doesn't invalidate your view. It is simple debate.

Just using the forum to soapbox your views with no engaging with community will be looked on dimly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

It's a simple question, not sure why you are dodging it. Where do you get your news on current affairs from? which sites/sources

You are claiming people shouldn't be getting their information from "mainstream media", okay, where should they be getting their information from?

For one ...Try gemmaodorethy.com ....good old fashion journalism that is no long tolerated in 'modern' ireland .....

https://gemmaodoherty.com

Advertisement